Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco-Tour from Hobart121 Reviews
Join a day trip from Hobart to experience the untouched wilderness of Bruny Island. Includes return transport, ferry crossing, 3-hour cruise, island sightseeing, morning tea, and lunch.
- Explore Friar Rocks - home to over 1000 Australian Fur Seals
- Marvel the spectacle of the explosive blow hole at Breathing Rock
- See stunning sea caves and rock formations
- Visit pristine rainforests and untouched beaches
DescriptionExperience Bruny Island on a full-day eco-adventure from Hobart. Experienced guides will make your adventure fun, entertaining, and informative. The meeting point is quite central, just a short walk or taxi ride from most Hobart hotels. Check-in at 7:30 am then enjoy a scenic bus tour from Hobart to Bruny Island. After the ferry crossing, savour sightseeing and morning tea on Bruny Island. Morning tea is a freshly baked blueberry muffin and a hot or cold drink. Listen to live commentary on the bus on the way to the cruise departure point at Adventure Bay. Climb aboard a custom-built boat to embark on a 3-hour wilderness cruise. Explore the rugged coastline, cruising beneath high sea cliffs and entering deep sea caves. Encounter sea and coastal wildlife such as seals, dolphins and whales. At the end of your cruise, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before a sightseeing bus tour of Bruny Island. Lunch is delicious homemade pumpkin soup and a gourmet salad roll with your choice of Tasmanian Salmon or local ham (gluten free & vegetarian options available). After the ferry crossing, relax on the return journey to Hobart. Be dropped back to your hotel around 5:30 pm.
IncludesReturn guided bus tour from Hobart 3-hour coastal wilderness cruise Morning tea and lunch Ferry crossings Hobart hotel drop-off available Hotel Pick up
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise - warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended
- Water and windproof jackets are provided for the 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Arrive at meeting point 15-minutes before departure to check-in, hotel drop-off included at the end of the tour
- Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability