Bruny Island Wilderness Cruise256 Reviews
Enjoy a 3-hour wilderness cruise to explore Bruny Island's rugged coastline in search of regional wildlife. Explore the island after the cruise. Choose which of 2 starting points suits you best.
- Cruise past some of the highest sea cliffs in Australia
- See the abundance of wildlife, including seals, migrating whales and birds
- Enjoy some free time to explore Bruny Island after the cruise
DescriptionChoose to begin your tour on Bruny Island or from Hobart. Cruise by some of Australia's highest sea cliffs and drift up close to listen to the awesome Breathing Rock. Enter deep-sea caves, pass through the narrow gap between the coast and The Monument, and feel the power of nature where the Tasman Sea meets the might of the Southern Ocean. On this 3-hour activity you’ll search for wildlife such as seals, dolphins, migrating whales and sea birds with an interpretive guide. At the Friars, you'll drift quietly past rare nesting seabirds and a large haul-out home to thousands of seals. The custom-built yellow boats feature open-air tiered seating providing excellent all-round views. After the cruise, you'll have time to explore Bruny Island.
Includes3-hour wilderness cruise Wet weather jacket Return guided bus tour from Hobart (if option is selected) Pick-up and drop off Food and drinks
- There is no minimum age or minimum group size for this activity
- Be sure to arrive at the ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the ferry departure. The ferry crossing takes 20 minutes and once you're on Bruny Island, Adventure Bay is a 35-minute drive south
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability