My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Day Trip to Maria Island with Hotel Pickup
Discover the natural beauty of Maria Island on this day trip from Hobart. Cruise along the coastline of Maria Island and Tasmania's east coast, explore the island, and enjoy lunch and morning tea.
- Breathe in the fresh ocean breeze as you cruise from Triabunna to Maria Island
- Marvel at waterfalls, secluded bays, sea caves, and beaches, and much more
- Uncover the history of Maria Island while you explore the Darlington area
- Take the unique opportunity to meet some of Maria Island's resident wombats
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel pickup and roundtrip transportation from Hobart
DescriptionSet off on a day trip from Hobart and visit stunning Maria Island. Head to Triabunna from Hobart before you board a boat and cruise along the east coast of Tasmania and Maria Island. Listen to commentary on board, enjoy lunch, and explore the island and its history. Begin with morning pickup from your hotel in Hobart and drive to Triabunna. Check in for the cruise before you set sail. Admire the landscapes of Tasmania's east coast and the diverse geography of Maria Island which includes waterfalls, secluded bays, sea caves, and beaches of pure white sand. Listen to commentary on your way to Riedle and Shoal Bay at Maria Island's isthmus where you will drop anchor for lunch. In the afternoon, dock at Darlington and take a guided tour of the historic convict buildings, learn about the town's past, and meet the resident wombats.
IncludesTransfers from Hobart Cruise Walk on Maria Island Lunch Morning tea Coffee and tea Water
- The drive from Hobart to Triabunna takes around 1.5 hours You will have 2 hours to explore the island