My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Drink Tasmania Whisky Distillery Tour1 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of 3 of Tasmania’s southern distilleries and get the opportunity to meet the distillers, go behind the scenes, taste spirit direct from the stills and sip whisky straight from the cask.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Taste world-class small-batch spirits
- Enjoy a local, seasonal lunch
- Visit 3 Tasmanian craft whisky distilleries
DescriptionStart the day at 10am at Brooke Street Pier on the picturesque Hobart Waterfront. After a welcome coffee, the tour sets off to experience the best of Tasmania's booming whisky distillery scene on this full-day tour. With natural advantages of pure clean mountain water, cool climate conditions and fields of barley and peat, this boutique industry is now being heralded for creating some of the finest single malt whiskys being produced anywhere in the world today. Departing from Hobart, drive through spectacular Tasmanian landscapes from the Coal Valley to the Southern Midlands to the Tasmanian Highlands. Different distilleries will be visited on different days of the week depending on availability, however, a diverse and entertaining experience is guaranteed. Kick-off your tour with a breakfast whisky upon arrival at the first distillery then enjoy samples of over a dozen different varieties throughout the day, including samples straight from the cask. Stop for lunch at a restaurant serving only the finest seasonal local produce. You will enjoy a guided tour of each of the distilleries and learn all about the brewing process from the distillers themselves.
IncludesTea/coffee on arrival Visit to 3 distilleries 12+ spirit tastings Lunch Meet-and-greet with distillers Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- This tour requires a minimum of four guests Cameras, phones, and bags are all welcome and can be locked in the vehicle, however the local partner does not accept responsibility for loss of personal goods while on tour