My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Wineglass Bay Active Day Tour77 Reviews
Join this action-packed huge day out exploring the vibrant landscapes of Freycinet National Park. Walk to the Wineglass Bay lookout to see one of the World’s Top 10 Beaches and much more.
- Explore Freycinet National Park
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
- See Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay
- Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park: Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
DescriptionDiscover Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay on this day trip from Hobart. Go on one of the Great Short Walks of Tasmania, take in coastal views, taste local seafood, and stop at a winery for a wine tasting. Depart Hobart and enjoy the coastal scenery on your way to Freycinet Peninsula. Once there, take a moderate 45-minute walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout for views of Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park. From the Lookout, choose the option to return to the start of the walk or you can complete the 2.5-hour walk down to Wineglass Bay Beach. Once on the beach, enjoy your lunch, jump in the pristine but chilly waters for a swim, or wander along the white sands. If you prefer the shorter route, return from the Wineglass Bay Lookout with your guide and explore other areas of Freycinet National Park. Experience Honeymoon Bay, the Cape Tourville Lighthouse, and the Sleepy Bay lookout. After around 4 hours at Freycinet National Park, begin the trip back to Hobart. Make a final stop at the Devil’s Corner Winery to enjoy a wine tasting, wood-fired pizza, fresh seafood, oysters from Freycinet Marine Farm, and ice cream.
IncludesPick up from select city center hotels National Park entrance fee Professional guides and interpretative walks Small, friendly groups
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- What to bring: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing; a hat; sunscreen; large water bottle; snacks and lunch (or buy it on the day)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$130.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today