My Guide Website?
From Hobart: Wineglass Bay Active Day Tour87 Reviews
Visit one of the world’s Top 10 most beautiful beaches in this not to be missed East Coast adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Freycinet National Park
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park: Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
- Visit Devils Corner Winery to enjoy seafood, wine or pizza
IncludesPick up from select city center hotels National Park entrance fee Professional guides and interpretative walks Small, friendly groups
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- What to bring: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing; a hat; sunscreen; large water bottle; snacks and lunch (or buy it on the day)