Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Wilderness Full-Day Tour252 Reviews
Explore scenic Bruny Island on a day tour from Hobart, visiting artisan producers on a gourmet adventure whilst taking in the spectacular scenery of Tasmania’s favourite island.
- Explore picturesque Bruny Island off the southern coast of Tasmania
- Savour gourmet cheeses, fresh oysters, premium wines, beer, and honey
- Taste handcrafted whisky and fudge in the tranquil surrounds of HIBA’s private gardens
- Discover the iconic view from the Truganini Steps at The Neck
- Enjoy a seaside lunch and generous platters of Bruny Island Cheese and hand crafted ale
- Look for rare white wallabies and step back in time walking on the ancient Mavista Rainforest
DescriptionExplore Bruny Island’s spectacular landscapes, gourmet produce, and inspiring locals on a small group tour of around 20 passengers, plus your knowledgeable local guide. Tours depart daily from Hobart and local accommodation. Relax and enjoy this fully inclusive experience showcasing the best of Bruny Island. Try cheeses, oysters, fudge, premium wines, honey and whisky. Meet some of the island’s artisan producers, people who put their energy and spirit into handcrafting these renowned products. Stop for a delicious lunch at Pennicott’s beachside restaurant with sweeping views of Adventure Bay. Throughout the day you'll see incredible scenery. At The Neck, see the narrow isthmus stretch away south in graceful curves. Take a stroll and leave your footprints in the sand of a deserted beach. The light bush of the northern island gives way to the dense rainforest of the south's Mavista Rainforest - a pristine environment home to diverse wildlife including rare white wallabies. Your return ferry crossing departs at 16:30 for a 17:00 arrival in Kettering, followed by a short 30-minute drive back to Hobart, where hotel drop offs are available on request.
IncludesTransportation by bus Bruny Island ferry crossing Hand made fudge and local honey World class whisky Entry to the Bligh Museum Cheese and hand crafted ale at Bruny Island Cheese and Beer Co. Lunch at Pennicott’s beachside restaurant including shucked oysters and two glasses of wine Exclusive tour of HIBA’s 50 acres of private English and native gardens Hotel drop off at Hobart CBD accommodations Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Please wear comfortable footwear and warm clothing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now