My Guide Website?
Mt Wellington, Mt Field, Bonorong & Richmond Day Trip263 Reviews
Enjoy a day trip from Hobart to explore Tasmania’s wildlife. Explore Mt. Field National Park, summit Mt Wellington, stroll the quaint streets of Richmond and meet Tasmanian Devils at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Discover Tasmania's wild wilderness on a day trip from Hobart
- Visit Tasmanian Devils and hand feed kangaroos at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Reach the summit Mt Wellington for panoramic views over Hobart
- Take a step back in time and enjoy the history of Richmond
- Check out Tasmania's best waterfalls at Mt Field National Park
DescriptionThis nature lover’s day trip begins with pickup from Hobart hotel. Then, journey through the picturesque Derwent Valley. Drive past Australia's oldest operating pub. Continue on to Mt. Field National Park, where Russell Falls is a must-see. Stroll underneath enormous fern forests and some of the world’s tallest trees to the waterfall. Next, follow the freshwater back to New Norfolk, where your guide will explain its interesting history. Stretch and grab a bite to eat before the next stop. Head to a Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to hand-feed kangaroos and discover Tasmanian devils. End your day in the picturesque town of Richmond before returning to Hobart. The Mt Wellington summit time depends on the weather (cloud cover) and will either be early in the morning or late in the afternoon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transport Local guide Small-group tour Entry fee
- This activity is a small-group tour with a maximum of 11 guests per trip
- Pickup is from most locations within the central Hobart area. The activity provider will contact you a day before the travel date to confirm the pickup time and location
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$169.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today