My Guide Website?
Port Arthur Shuttle and Tasman Sights Tour70 Reviews
Explore the rich history of the Port Arthur Historic Site, gaze in awe at the spectacular scenery of the Tasman Peninsula, and taste exquisite hand-forged chocolates and lavender-based produce.
- Explore Tasmania's number one tourist attraction: Port Arthur Historic Site
- Marvel at the beauty of Tasman Peninsula's Eaglehawk Neck and Remarkable Cave
- Taste exquisite hand-forged chocolates at the Tasmanian Chocolate Foundry
- Relax in the aroma of the Port Arthur Lavender Farm
DescriptionTake a conveninient shuttle transfer srevice from Port Arthur to Hobart. Travel in comfort on air-conditioned vehicles driven by a friendly local driver. After pickup, set off on the journey to Port Arthur. Along the way, stop at Eaglehawk Neck’s Pirates Bay lookout and the Dog Line monument to soak up the scenery and take fantastic photos. The next stop will have the mouths of sweet tooths watering as you visit the Tasmanian Chocolate Foundry. After the chocolate factory, explore the beautiful Port Arthur Lavender Farm. Discover unique handmade products made from Tasmanian Lavender and take a stroll around the scenic lavender trail. Next, visit the Port Arthur Historic Site. Immerse yourself in the fascinating, rich, and dark history of the best-preserved penal settlement in Australia. Admission is at your own cost and the entry fee will include a 35-minute guided walking tour and a 20-minute harbor cruise. If history is what you came for, enjoy the full 4 hours exploring Port Arthur Historic Site. However, if you are up for one more experience, then you can hop back onboard the bus after 3 hours for a trip to the Remarkable Cave. Just a short 8-minute drive away, be greeted with the spectacular vista of Maingon Bay. At the lookout, you can take in the exceptional views of Penguin Rocks and the bay. Descend down the 115 steps to view the Remarkable Cave from a viewing platform where you will be surrounded by ancient sandstone cliffs. Return back to the historic site to pick up the remaining passengers and then return to Hobart in the late afternoon.
IncludesTransportation Guided commentary onboard Pickup and drop off from 8 convenient locations around downtown Hobart
- This is a shuttle service which runs on a strict timetable. You will not receive a refund, if you are late and miss the bus
- The round trip journey will take 8-hours in total
- This tour departs from Hobart at 9:30 AM and arrives at Port Arthur at 12:00 PM, it then departs Port Arthur at 4:00 PM and arrives back to your pickup location at 5:30 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$77.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today