Port Arthur: Tour with Isle of the Dead Cruise26 Reviews
Learn about Australia's convict era and early settlement at Port Arthur historic site. Take a cruise out to the eerie Isle of the Dead.
- See Pirates Bay, Eaglehawk Neck and Norfolk Bay
- Visit the best of Tasman National Park
- Take a guided tour of Port Arthur and then enjoy free time at leisure to explore the ruins
- Join a cruise out to the Isle of the Dead, the old graveyard is home to some of the oldest inhabitants that once lived at Port Arthur
DescriptionCross the Tasman Bridge, and head out on the Tasman Highway over the Pittwater Causeway onto Forestier Peninsula. Admire the pristine beauty of Pirates Bay, Eaglehawk Neck, and Norfolk Bay. Visit Abel Tasman National Park, where you’ll marvel at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch and enjoy superb views of the rugged coastline. You’ll be amazed at the magnitude of the Devil's Kitchen. Explore Port Arthur, where you’ll take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins. See the penitentiary, the separate prison, the commandant's house, and the church.
IncludesPort Arthur admission and Guided Tour Free Wi-Fi onboard coach Harbor cruise Guided tour of the Isle of the Dead Hotel pickup and drop off Transportation in Premium Touring Coach Professional and Friendly Driver Guide Meals
- The cruise not suitable for those with mobility issues
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now