Strahan: Gordon River Sunset and Dinner Cruise
Experience quiet cruising along the Gordon River. Enjoy a chef-prepared buffet dinner and marvel at the sun setting over Macquarie Harbour with a drink in hand.
- Cruise to Hells Gates to enjoy a sundowner at sunset
- Enjoy a delicious, chef-prepared gourmet dinner
- Step ashore at Heritage Landing and learn about the area's flora and fauna
- Learn about the treacherous history of convicts at Sarah Island
DescriptionDepart Strahan aboard the Spirit of the Wild, crossing Macquarie Harbour to the Gordon River. Glide quietly across the Gordon River, powered by the boat's unique hybrid drive system. Next, it is time to disembark the vessel and stroll the boardwalk of Heritage Landing as you learn about the flora and fauna that have shaped the area. Climb back aboard the vessel to enjoy a gourmet dinner, showcasing delicious local produce, prepared by chefs in Strahan. Then explore Sarah Island with a guide from the Round Earth Company, who will impart their knowledge on the treacherous tales of the locals who shaped this former convict settlement. Traverse across the Harbour to Hells Gates, where you can marvel at the panoramic views of the sunset with a drink in hand.
IncludesLocal on-board guides Chef-prepared gourmet dinner Beer, soft drink, or glass of red, white, or sparkling wine at sunset Alcoholic drinks (if Premier Upper Deck option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Infants are free provided they do not occupy a seat
- This tour is wheelchair accessible on the main deck only (motor scooters are not permitted due to size limitations)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. In the highly unlikely event that it’s canceled because the minimum has not been met, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- A cash bar is available on the vessel's main deck
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability