My Guide Website?
Tasmania: Full-Day Gin Tour with Lunch2 Reviews
Visit three Tasmanian gin distilleries. Discover the unique botanicals that make up the many varieties of world-class Tasmanian gin, sample a selection of delicious gins and enjoy a gourmet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Immerse yourself in Tasmania's booming gin scene
- Visit three renowned gin distilleries
- Taste an array of unique and flavorful gins
- Meet the makers behind the spirit and learn about gin production
- Dine on a gourmet Tasmanian lunch
DescriptionStart the day at Brooke Street Pier at 10am on the picturesque Hobart Waterfront with a welcoming coffee. Discover the wonders of the Tasmanian gin scene on this full-day tasting adventure. With some of the purest air and water on Earth, Tasmania’s diverse and interesting plant life has allowed for some truly unique flavors to flourish, creating world-class gins. During the experience, visit three carefully selected gin distilleries known for their outstanding handcrafted gin. Enjoy an insightful tour of each venue, meet the makers behind the spirit, and learn about the process of gin making. The tour gives you the unique opportunity to smell, touch, and taste the myriad of botanics that come together to create this amazing spirit. Once you’ve worked up a bit of an appetite, dine on a gourmet Tasmanian lunch. At the end of an unforgettable day, be dropped off to the city at around 5:30 PM.
IncludesTea/coffee on arrival Visit to three Tasmanian gin distilleries Full tour and tastings at each location Meet the makers Industry led tour guide Gourmet Tasmanian lunch Transport in air-conditioned vehicle Bottle purchases available on the day
- • This tour requires a minimum of four guests • Tasmanian weather is unpredictable at the best of times, so please bring warm clothes, a jacket, and an umbrella if you have one. Please be aware that you may get wet while moving between the vehicle and the venues • Please wear enclosed footwear
- Cameras, phones, bags etc, are all welcome and can be locked in the vehicle, but please note that the local partner is unable to take responsibility for loss of personal goods while on tour