My Guide Website?
Tasmania: Tasmanian Devil Unzoo General Admission Ticket2 Reviews
Gear up for a 4-in-1 wildlife experience that combines up-close animal encounters, wildlife adventures, a Tasmanian native garden, and original art. Bring the family along for a unique experience.
- Delve into the rich world of Tasmanian Devils in the company of friends or family
- Explore the free-range kangaroo field and old hay paddock where wallabies roam
- Discover unique, pretty Tasmanian plants in the Tasmanian Native Botanic Garden
- Get up close and personal with Tasmanian devils in their most natural habitat
- Treat yourself to an unforgettably special experience in the world's only unzoo
DescriptionAt the Unzoo, have face-to-face encounters with animals found nowhere else on earth, discover rare and beautiful Tasmanian plants in the Tasmanian Native Botanic Garden, see Tasmanian artworks in the galleries, and have the chance to help save endangered Tasmanian devils. Tasmanian Devil Unzoo is the world’s first intentional Unzoo — a revolutionary project to create a model wildlife and nature experience of the future. During your experience, you’ll be inspired, intrigued, challenged, and entertained. Sometimes, you might even find it a little outrageous. The hope is that your visit to the Unzoo will challenge you to think about the natural world and your place in it, in a completely new way.
IncludesEntrance ticket to the Unzoo Animal encounters Access to botanic gardens
- Opening hours are between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM No refunds are granted for no-shows or late arrivals; if your trip is canceled due to Covid-19, you will be required to show proof