3-Day Tasmanian Tour From Launceston to Hobart
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the Port Arthur Historic Site
- Enjoy Freycinet National Park
- See the famous Wineglass Bay lookout
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park
- Visit a Tasmanian devil conservation park
DescriptionSee the big 3 highlights of Tasmania in just 3 days! During 3 action packed days, our big 3 Tasmania tour explores some of the Island’s most scenic and world-renowned locations. Start your journey with a day out at Cradle Mountain World Heritage area. Travel onward to Hobart via Wineglass Bay, looking out at some of the world’s best coastal scenery. Lastly, walk among the history at the world heritage Port Arthur Historic Site and enjoy the action of a Tasmanian devil feeding. Experience the big 3 Tasmania tour with amazing guides. It is recommended that you arrive the night before you wish to begin your tour as the tour departs Launceston at 7.30am. On day 2 you will move between Launceston and Hobart, so this is the day you need to bring your luggage with you. Meals are not provided, but there are plenty of opportunities to stop for lunch and snacks on each tour to suit your taste and budget. Accommodation is also not included, but different options are available. Launceston to Hobart Itinerary: Day 1: Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area Departs Launceston 07:30 AM, Returns Launceston 07:00 PM - Cradle Mountain National Park (5+ hours) - A variety of short walks – all fully guided - Dove Lake Walk or the longer Marion’s Lookout - Sheffield, township of 30+ murals - Ashgrove Cheese Day 2: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park (bring your bags today) Departs Hobart 07:30 PM, Returns Launceston 07:00 PM Overnight: Launceston (accommodation by own arrangement) - Freycinet National Park (4+ hours) - Wineglass Bay lookout - Cape Tourville short walk and lookout - Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay - Freycinet Marine Farm (fresh oysters/mussels) - Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail - Historic town - Kate’s Berry Farm Day 3: Port Arthur and Tasmanian Devils Departs Hobart at 07:30 AM, Returns Hobart 06:00 PM Overnight: Hobart (accommodation by own arrangement) - Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk - Pirate’s Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Doo Town - Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park - Devil Feeding, walk with the wallabies, Birds of the Bush show - Port Arthur Historic Site (2hrs), Guided Walk, Harbour Cruise - Richmond Historic Village - Hobart City Lookout
IncludesAll entrance fees National Park entrance fees Daily Central Hobart/Launceston hotel/hostel pick-up and drop off No luggage restrictions on day 2 Professional guides and interpretive walks Small, friendly groups Meals Accommodation (you'll need 2 nights in Hobart and 2 nights in Launceston)
- This tour will involve some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health, fitness and physical ability is essential
- All tour participants will be participating in outdoor activities which are subject to the weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- The minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- Food and drinks are not included as part of the tour however there will be an opportunity to stop along the way, where you can purchase take away lunch, bakery-style sandwiches and rolls
- What to bring/wear: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm clothing; swim gear and towel (f you choose swimming at Freycinet); hat; sunscreen; water bottle; snacks; lunch (or buy it on the day); and camera
- If carrying your luggage is an issue please ensure your hotel is included in the door to door pick-up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Private Richmond Food and Wine Half Day Tour From Hobart
Enjoy a private day trip through Richmond including a visit to Wicked Cheese and three vineyards!From A$150.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00
- Best Seller
Cradle Mountain: Day Trip from Launceston with Lunch
Get back to nature on a full-day, small group tour of Cradle Mountain National Park. Go for walks in the temperate rainforest, enjoy lunch at the historic Waldheim Chalet24 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Hobart: Bruny Island Scenic Flight with Lunch
Explore Hobart city and the remote and rugged Bruny Island from the air with this scenic helicopter flight. There will be plenty of photography opportunities and you willFrom A$575.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Roaring 40's Ocean KayakingKettering, Hobart and South East
Located 30 minutes from Hobart in Kettering, Roaring 40's Ocean Kayaking are within one of Australia's most picturesque and sheltered waterways the D'Entrecasteaux Channe
Cradle Coast ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tours with Howard explore Tasmania’s North West coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours run with two to seven guests. Tours can be customised to meet you
Hobart YachtsHobart, Hobart and South East
Would you like to tour Tasmania's wild and beautiful coastline in comfort? Tasmanian Yachting Adventures offer a range of sightseeing tours and racing tours, sailing on
Hotel New YorkLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
The motto of Hotel New York is that they are ‘committed to bringing the best local and national music’ from across the world to their club in Tasmania.............