3-Day Tasmanian Tour From Launceston to Hobart
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Experience the Port Arthur Historic Site
- Enjoy Freycinet National Park
- See the famous Wineglass Bay lookout
- Explore Cradle Mountain National Park
- Visit a Tasmanian devil conservation park
DescriptionSee the big 3 highlights of Tasmania in just 3 days! During 3 action packed days, our big 3 Tasmania tour explores some of the Island’s most scenic and world-renowned locations. Start your journey with a day out at Cradle Mountain World Heritage area. Travel onward to Hobart via Wineglass Bay, looking out at some of the world’s best coastal scenery. Lastly, walk among the history at the world heritage Port Arthur Historic Site and enjoy the action of a Tasmanian devil feeding. Experience the big 3 Tasmania tour with amazing guides. It is recommended that you arrive the night before you wish to begin your tour as the tour departs Launceston at 7.30am. On day 2 you will move between Launceston and Hobart, so this is the day you need to bring your luggage with you. Meals are not provided, but there are plenty of opportunities to stop for lunch and snacks on each tour to suit your taste and budget. Accommodation is also not included, but different options are available. Launceston to Hobart Itinerary: Day 1: Cradle Mountain World Heritage Area Departs Launceston 07:30 AM, Returns Launceston 07:00 PM - Cradle Mountain National Park (5+ hours) - A variety of short walks – all fully guided - Dove Lake Walk or the longer Marion’s Lookout - Sheffield, township of 30+ murals - Ashgrove Cheese Day 2: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park (bring your bags today) Departs Hobart 07:30 PM, Returns Launceston 07:00 PM Overnight: Launceston (accommodation by own arrangement) - Freycinet National Park (4+ hours) - Wineglass Bay lookout - Cape Tourville short walk and lookout - Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay - Freycinet Marine Farm (fresh oysters/mussels) - Campbell Town and the Convict Brick Trail - Historic town - Kate’s Berry Farm Day 3: Port Arthur and Tasmanian Devils Departs Hobart at 07:30 AM, Returns Hobart 06:00 PM Overnight: Hobart (accommodation by own arrangement) - Waterfall Bay Cliff Top Walk - Pirate’s Bay Lookout, Tasman Arch, Devils Kitchen, Doo Town - Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park - Devil Feeding, walk with the wallabies, Birds of the Bush show - Port Arthur Historic Site (2hrs), Guided Walk, Harbour Cruise - Richmond Historic Village - Hobart City Lookout
IncludesAll entrance fees National Park entrance fees Daily Central Hobart/Launceston hotel/hostel pick-up and drop off No luggage restrictions on day 2 Professional guides and interpretive walks Small, friendly groups Meals Accommodation (you'll need 2 nights in Hobart and 2 nights in Launceston)
- This tour will involve some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health, fitness and physical ability is essential
- All tour participants will be participating in outdoor activities which are subject to the weather conditions. Please dress appropriately
- The minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- Food and drinks are not included as part of the tour however there will be an opportunity to stop along the way, where you can purchase take away lunch, bakery-style sandwiches and rolls
- What to bring/wear: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm clothing; swim gear and towel (f you choose swimming at Freycinet); hat; sunscreen; water bottle; snacks; lunch (or buy it on the day); and camera
- If carrying your luggage is an issue please ensure your hotel is included in the door to door pick-up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......