Bruny Island: Full-Day Food, Lighthouse & Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Tasmania’s most popular Island
- Stop at Hotel Bruny for a lunch of local specialties including oysters, lamb and more
- Taste oysters, honey, cider, and other Bruny Island products
- Enjoy a visit to a chocolate store with a tasting
- Take a tour of Bruny Island Lighthouse
DescriptionThe ultimate way to experience Bruny Island’s wild beauty, history, and delicious foods! Hotel pick-up and drop-off, roundtrip ferry ride, National Park entry, With a lighthouse tour, tastings and lunch included. Marvel at the views from scenic lookouts at Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny. Spot echidnas, white wallabies, seabirds and wildflowers. Be guided through the Mount Mangana Rainforests and tour the inside of Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Savor a delicious lunch featuring locally caught fish, Tasmanian beef and lamb. Taste locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, honey, and ciders. Enjoy some short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy locally-grown island produce at lunch.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from select locations Round-trip transport from Hobart Return ferry fare Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour Lunch (featuring local produce) Bruny Island produce tastings (including cheese ‘picnic-style’) Chocolate shop and tasting Cheese and Oyster producer visit Honey tasting Cider tasting Morning tea (Bruny Island cheeses, Fresh shucked island oysters and wood oven breads) Bruny Island produce tasting (including cheese, oysters and wood oven breads picnic style)
- Your pick up time and location will be advised post booking by the local operator. Note that the pick-up time will be earlier than the tour start time
- Tour not suitable for children aged under 3 years
- Please bring along your camera, warm clothing, and solid shoes
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise the tour provider when booking
- Please bring your own water bottle to minimize plastic waste. Water can be refilled during the day from the bus
- This is not a shopping tour, however, you may be able to return to certain venues if there is a request and there is enough time to do so
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tasmanian Boat ChartersHobart, Hobart and South East
Tasmanian Boat Charters is a family owned company who provide personalised charter services on demand for families, groups, companies and sightseers on their boat - Odali
Tasmania in 2 Days: Bay of Fires and Wineglass Bay
Explore the spectacular East Coast of Tasmania, including Bay Of Fires, Freycinet National Park, and Wineglass Bay. See Tasmanian Devils and Tasmania's breathtaking easte1 ReviewsFrom A$295.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Windeward Bound Sailing AdventuresHobart, Hobart and South East
Fancy a jaunt on the Derwent River in a sailing ship? Sailing aboard the 33 metre brigantine "Windeward Bound" is a delightful way to see the beauty of Hobart and surro
Scuba CentreWynyard, North West Coast
The Scuba Centre at Wynyard has been offering dive courses, charter dives, air fills, equipment sales, service and hire for over two decades.............
Freycinet National Park Full Day 4WD Tour with Lunch
Explore the pure white beaches, azure bays and unique wildlife as your local guide pilots you around the picturesque Tasmanian coast. Soak up the stunning views from theFrom A$260.00
Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Day Trip from Hobart
Visit Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay on a day tour from Hobart. Take in stunning views, savor fresh seafood and enjoy scenic walks.115 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Tasmanian EscapeLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Fly lure or bait fishing in lakes, rivers or streams with all equipment supplied. Singles or groups welcome with family groups up to six specially catered for. Day trips
Cape Bruny Lighthouse Sunset Tour
Join a small-group sunset lighthouse tour on Bruny Island. Perfect if you are staying on Bruny Island! Self drive into the South Bruny National Park to the Cape Bruny Lig2 ReviewsFrom A$45.00
Peppermint Bay Lunch Cruise from Hobart
Get scenic views of the south coast of Tasmania on a cruise from Hobart. Enter the picturesque D'Entrecasteaux Channel, and then enjoy a fabulous fresh produce lunch at t24 ReviewsFrom A$118.00