Bruny Island: Full-Day Food, Lighthouse & Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Tasmania’s most popular Island
- Stop at Hotel Bruny for a lunch of local specialties including oysters, lamb and more
- Taste oysters, honey, cider, and other Bruny Island products
- Enjoy a visit to a chocolate store with a tasting
- Take a tour of Bruny Island Lighthouse
DescriptionThe ultimate way to experience Bruny Island’s wild beauty, history, and delicious foods! Hotel pick-up and drop-off, roundtrip ferry ride, National Park entry, With a lighthouse tour, tastings and lunch included. Marvel at the views from scenic lookouts at Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny. Spot echidnas, white wallabies, seabirds and wildflowers. Be guided through the Mount Mangana Rainforests and tour the inside of Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Savor a delicious lunch featuring locally caught fish, Tasmanian beef and lamb. Taste locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, honey, and ciders. Enjoy some short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy locally-grown island produce at lunch.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from select locations Round-trip transport from Hobart Return ferry fare Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour Lunch (featuring local produce) Bruny Island produce tastings (including cheese ‘picnic-style’) Chocolate shop and tasting Cheese and Oyster producer visit Honey tasting Cider tasting Morning tea (Bruny Island cheeses, Fresh shucked island oysters and wood oven breads) Bruny Island produce tasting (including cheese, oysters and wood oven breads picnic style)
- Your pick up time and location will be advised post booking by the local operator. Note that the pick-up time will be earlier than the tour start time
- Tour not suitable for children aged under 3 years
- Please bring along your camera, warm clothing, and solid shoes
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise the tour provider when booking
- Please bring your own water bottle to minimize plastic waste. Water can be refilled during the day from the bus
- This is not a shopping tour, however, you may be able to return to certain venues if there is a request and there is enough time to do so
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Brunswick HotelHobart, Hobart and South East
A historically important bar and hotel in Hobart................
Launceston to Hobart via Wineglass Bay Full-Day Excursion
An action-packed day tour from Launceston to Hobart via the world-famous Wineglass Bay and Tasmania's stunning East Coast.4 ReviewsFrom A$180.00
Hotel Tasmania BarLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
It is the perfect place to drop your head (with comfortable ensuite rooms for low prices) but is also great for the evenings.............
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Hobart: Full-Day Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary & Richmond Tour
Explore the main sights in Hobart during the morning on an exciting city sightseeing tour around the city by coach tram before visiting the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary an1 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Launceston: Full-Day Wineglass Bay Explorer Tour
Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, wine and history along the way.3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Fun Tassie ToursLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Be a guest of Fun Tassie Tours and let them show you the best of Tasmania on a full day tour or an extended trip up to a week long. Tours depart with a minimum 2 or 3 and
Bay of Fires DiveBinalong-Bay, East Coast
The beautiful Bay of Fires on the East Coast offers excellent scuba diving as well as having top beaches. Bay of Fires Dive can take you too many great dive sites in the
20 Minute Scenic Hobart Plane Flight
Have you seen the city from the air yet? If you think the view from Mount Wellington is spectacular, try it from an airplane!From A$149.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00