Bruny Island: Full-Day Food, Lighthouse & Sightseeing Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Tasmania’s most popular Island
- Stop at Hotel Bruny for a lunch of local specialties including oysters, lamb and more
- Taste oysters, honey, cider, and other Bruny Island products
- Enjoy a visit to a chocolate store with a tasting
- Take a tour of Bruny Island Lighthouse
DescriptionThe ultimate way to experience Bruny Island’s wild beauty, history, and delicious foods! Hotel pick-up and drop-off, roundtrip ferry ride, National Park entry, With a lighthouse tour, tastings and lunch included. Marvel at the views from scenic lookouts at Adventure Bay, The Neck Lookout, Cape Bruny. Spot echidnas, white wallabies, seabirds and wildflowers. Be guided through the Mount Mangana Rainforests and tour the inside of Cape Bruny Lighthouse. Savor a delicious lunch featuring locally caught fish, Tasmanian beef and lamb. Taste locally-made artisan cheeses, chocolates, fudge, honey, and ciders. Enjoy some short walks or a paddle in the cool ocean waters of the Tasman Sea. Enjoy locally-grown island produce at lunch.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from select locations Round-trip transport from Hobart Return ferry fare Cape Bruny Lighthouse Tour Lunch (featuring local produce) Bruny Island produce tastings (including cheese ‘picnic-style’) Chocolate shop and tasting Cheese and Oyster producer visit Honey tasting Cider tasting Morning tea (Bruny Island cheeses, Fresh shucked island oysters and wood oven breads) Bruny Island produce tasting (including cheese, oysters and wood oven breads picnic style)
- Your pick up time and location will be advised post booking by the local operator. Note that the pick-up time will be earlier than the tour start time
- Tour not suitable for children aged under 3 years
- Please bring along your camera, warm clothing, and solid shoes
- Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available, please advise the tour provider when booking
- Please bring your own water bottle to minimize plastic waste. Water can be refilled during the day from the bus
- This is not a shopping tour, however, you may be able to return to certain venues if there is a request and there is enough time to do so
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......