Freycinet National Park Full Day 4WD Tour with Lunch
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the untouched natural ,white sandy Friendly Beaches
- Witness an abundance of wildlife at the National Park
- Rejuvenate yourself at Whitewater Wall and Bluestone Bay
- Feast on freshly cooked meals using Tasmanian produce and products served with east coast wines or local craft beer
DescriptionStart your adventure with a stroll along gorgeous Friendly Beaches North, flanked by nearby Bennett’s Wallabies and with Fairy Terns soaring overhead. Keep an eye out for some of the over 90 types of birds found here, including traditional Tasmanian staples, the Black Swan and the Pied Oystercatchers. After cranking up the 4 wheel drive to journey through the native Eucalyptus forests, arrive at the wondrous Whitewater Wall and Bluestone Bay - a stunning secluded bay, bathed in rounded blue granite boulders. Enjoy a freshly cooked meal expertly prepared from fresh Tasmanian seasonal produce and served with your choice of Tasmanian east coast wines or local craft beer. Walk through the saddle of Mount Amos and Mt. Mayson before arriving at Wineglass Bay lookout. As the afternoon unfolds, pay a visit to the iconic Honeymoon Bay before relaxing under the afternoon sun with more authentic Tasmanian aperitifs and wine. A refreshing dip in the freshwater of Great Oyster Bay at your own choice, to wash off the day’s indulgence.
IncludesNational Park Pass A cooked meal made with fresh Tasmanian seasonal produce, served with Tasmanian east coast wines, Tasmanian craft beer, bottled water and alternative soft drinks Binoculars for whale, seal and bird watching Warm waterproof jacket Sturdy comfortable footwear Comfortable walking trousers/shorts Camera Hat Sunglasses Beach towel Swimwear
- Pick-up for accommodations within Bicheno and Coles Bay is complimentary. Pick-ups from outside these areas are at an additional cost. Please provide your accommodation details for pick-up confirmation at the time of booking
- Please be aware that the vehicle comfortably fits 4 adults, plus the driver, with the extra seat best suited to a slightly built adult or a young person
- A National Park pass is included in the package. If you already have one, please bring it on your tour to receive your refund
- Please include your special dietary requirements or allergies, when making your booking. Your local operator will try their best to cater for your needs
- You can experience four seasons in one day. Please keep an eye on the weather the night before to be prepared for the day's temperature
- Bring a camera - your local guide will be on hand to provide expert photography tips on how best to light the subjects and capture high quality images
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......