From Hobart: Helicopter Flight And Port Arthur Day Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the trip with a Hobart hotel pick-up
- Take a short nature walk in Tasman National Park
- Take in spectacular coastal scenery on a 15 minute helicopter flight
- Visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Stop by the Federation Chocolate Factory
DescriptionThe bus will pick you up from your Hobart accommodation between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM to whisk you out of the city and towards the south east of Tasmania. Stop at Pirates Bay lookout and be astounded by the views while having your morning coffee. At Waterfall Bay, you will see some of the remarkable coastal rock formations during a short nature walk in Tasman National Park. On to the heliport where your helicopter is now ready to depart. The 15-minute scenic flight takes high above some spectacular coastal scenery, Three Capes Track, Cape Hauy and the Port Arthur Historic Site. All delivered with a dose of knowledge and banter from your pilot. Visit the World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site and spend 3-hours exploring the beautiful grounds, buildings and stories. This visit includes a cruise around the harbour to appreciate the scale of the site and view the Isle of the Dead - the final resting place for many of the convicts. A bit of a chocolate hit at Federation Chocolate will help you through the afternoon drive back to Hobart and a brief stop at Richmond, another famous Tasmanian historic township.
IncludesGuided bus tour of the Tasman Peninsula with stops at awesome sights • Pick-up from Hobart accommodation Entry into the Port Arthur Historic Site • Port Arthur Harbour cruise • 15-minute scenic helicopter flight Meals
- Minimum booking of 2 people
- Individual passenger weights must be provided when booking, maximum 110 kilograms per guest • Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Please note that Tasmanian weather can famously change very quickly so we highly recommend bringing along a few layers even on a sunny summer day! Sturdy shoes are recommended for the short walk and historic site exploring
- It is not recommended that children under 8 years participate in this day tour
- On your flight you will be permitted to take only your camera (or phone). All other items and bags can be left in the office for collection at the end of your flight
- In the event of the helicopter component of the tour cancelled due to weather, you will have the option of amending your tour provided by tour operator. And the helicopter component of your fare will be refunded in these circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......