From Hobart: Helicopter Flight And Port Arthur Day Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the trip with a Hobart hotel pick-up
- Take a short nature walk in Tasman National Park
- Take in spectacular coastal scenery on a 15 minute helicopter flight
- Visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Stop by the Federation Chocolate Factory
DescriptionThe bus will pick you up from your Hobart accommodation between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM to whisk you out of the city and towards the south east of Tasmania. Stop at Pirates Bay lookout and be astounded by the views while having your morning coffee. At Waterfall Bay, you will see some of the remarkable coastal rock formations during a short nature walk in Tasman National Park. On to the heliport where your helicopter is now ready to depart. The 15-minute scenic flight takes high above some spectacular coastal scenery, Three Capes Track, Cape Hauy and the Port Arthur Historic Site. All delivered with a dose of knowledge and banter from your pilot. Visit the World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site and spend 3-hours exploring the beautiful grounds, buildings and stories. This visit includes a cruise around the harbour to appreciate the scale of the site and view the Isle of the Dead - the final resting place for many of the convicts. A bit of a chocolate hit at Federation Chocolate will help you through the afternoon drive back to Hobart and a brief stop at Richmond, another famous Tasmanian historic township.
IncludesGuided bus tour of the Tasman Peninsula with stops at awesome sights • Pick-up from Hobart accommodation Entry into the Port Arthur Historic Site • Port Arthur Harbour cruise • 15-minute scenic helicopter flight Meals
- Minimum booking of 2 people
- Individual passenger weights must be provided when booking, maximum 110 kilograms per guest • Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Please note that Tasmanian weather can famously change very quickly so we highly recommend bringing along a few layers even on a sunny summer day! Sturdy shoes are recommended for the short walk and historic site exploring
- It is not recommended that children under 8 years participate in this day tour
- On your flight you will be permitted to take only your camera (or phone). All other items and bags can be left in the office for collection at the end of your flight
- In the event of the helicopter component of the tour cancelled due to weather, you will have the option of amending your tour provided by tour operator. And the helicopter component of your fare will be refunded in these circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Theatre RoyalHobart, Hobart and South East
The Theatre Royal is a long running establishment and the heart of Hobart downtown. Built in 1834 it started life hosting all sorts of entertainment.............
Cable Hang GlidingLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Voted as one of the best 10 rides in Australia (Getaway) cable hang gliding is an exhilarating adventure suitable for all ages and abilities.............
Bruny Island Day Trip from Hobart
Discover the world-class beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, and native wildlife of Bruny Island on a day trip from Hobart. Taste the finest local produce from the25 ReviewsFrom A$110.00
- Best Seller
Port Arthur Historic Site Ghost Tour
As darkness falls upon the Historic Site of Port Arthur, undertake a tour full of mystery and intrigue. Discover how Port Arthur transitions into a haunting place after s67 ReviewsFrom A$27.00
Woolnorth ToursStanley, North West Coast
Woolnorth Tours runs day and half day tours showcasing the Woolnorth Wind farm, Cape Grim and the Historic Woolnorth Homestead area. Tours are fully guided, with pick up
Mountain Bike TasmaniaLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Mountain Bike Tasmania offers guided tours and mountain bike hire. Based in Launceston, they have tours located in the North and South. Tours are fully guided with lunch
Tasmania i-DriveHobart, Hobart and South East
Vicki will pick you up from any location in Tasmania and take you on a day, overnight or extended tour. Tours cater for 1-6 persons, with flexible itineraries to suit gue
Bruny Island: Food Day Tour from Hobart
A boutique tour of some of Bruny Island's best kept culinary secrets.From A$180.00
Gordon River Afternoon Cruise with Buffet Dinner
Enjoy an afternoon cruise on the Gordon River with a scrumptious gourmet buffet dinner. Cruise through Hells Gates and up the river. Stop over in Sarah Island and walk al3 ReviewsFrom A$125.00
Outdoor Educational ServicesLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Outdoor Educational Services provide experiences for the general public as well as institutions. There are day and multi-day walks. Caving, rock-climbing and abseiling c