From Hobart: Helicopter Flight And Port Arthur Day Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy the trip with a Hobart hotel pick-up
- Take a short nature walk in Tasman National Park
- Take in spectacular coastal scenery on a 15 minute helicopter flight
- Visit Port Arthur Historic Site
- Stop by the Federation Chocolate Factory
DescriptionThe bus will pick you up from your Hobart accommodation between 7:00 AM and 7:30 AM to whisk you out of the city and towards the south east of Tasmania. Stop at Pirates Bay lookout and be astounded by the views while having your morning coffee. At Waterfall Bay, you will see some of the remarkable coastal rock formations during a short nature walk in Tasman National Park. On to the heliport where your helicopter is now ready to depart. The 15-minute scenic flight takes high above some spectacular coastal scenery, Three Capes Track, Cape Hauy and the Port Arthur Historic Site. All delivered with a dose of knowledge and banter from your pilot. Visit the World Heritage Listed Port Arthur Historic Site and spend 3-hours exploring the beautiful grounds, buildings and stories. This visit includes a cruise around the harbour to appreciate the scale of the site and view the Isle of the Dead - the final resting place for many of the convicts. A bit of a chocolate hit at Federation Chocolate will help you through the afternoon drive back to Hobart and a brief stop at Richmond, another famous Tasmanian historic township.
IncludesGuided bus tour of the Tasman Peninsula with stops at awesome sights • Pick-up from Hobart accommodation Entry into the Port Arthur Historic Site • Port Arthur Harbour cruise • 15-minute scenic helicopter flight Meals
- Minimum booking of 2 people
- Individual passenger weights must be provided when booking, maximum 110 kilograms per guest • Appropriate clothing for the weather conditions. Please note that Tasmanian weather can famously change very quickly so we highly recommend bringing along a few layers even on a sunny summer day! Sturdy shoes are recommended for the short walk and historic site exploring
- It is not recommended that children under 8 years participate in this day tour
- On your flight you will be permitted to take only your camera (or phone). All other items and bags can be left in the office for collection at the end of your flight
- In the event of the helicopter component of the tour cancelled due to weather, you will have the option of amending your tour provided by tour operator. And the helicopter component of your fare will be refunded in these circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Private Richmond Food and Wine Half Day Tour From Hobart
Enjoy a private day trip through Richmond including a visit to Wicked Cheese and three vineyards!From A$150.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00
- Best Seller
Cradle Mountain: Day Trip from Launceston with Lunch
Get back to nature on a full-day, small group tour of Cradle Mountain National Park. Go for walks in the temperate rainforest, enjoy lunch at the historic Waldheim Chalet24 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Hobart: Bruny Island Scenic Flight with Lunch
Explore Hobart city and the remote and rugged Bruny Island from the air with this scenic helicopter flight. There will be plenty of photography opportunities and you willFrom A$575.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Roaring 40's Ocean KayakingKettering, Hobart and South East
Located 30 minutes from Hobart in Kettering, Roaring 40's Ocean Kayaking are within one of Australia's most picturesque and sheltered waterways the D'Entrecasteaux Channe
Cradle Coast ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tours with Howard explore Tasmania’s North West coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours run with two to seven guests. Tours can be customised to meet you
Hobart YachtsHobart, Hobart and South East
Would you like to tour Tasmania's wild and beautiful coastline in comfort? Tasmanian Yachting Adventures offer a range of sightseeing tours and racing tours, sailing on
Hotel New YorkLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
The motto of Hotel New York is that they are ‘committed to bringing the best local and national music’ from across the world to their club in Tasmania.............