From Hobart: Wineglass Bay and Freycinet
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Freycinet National Park
- Walk to the spectacular Wineglass Bay Lookout
- See Choose the option to extend your walk to the white sands of Wineglass Bay
- Visit the highlights of Freycinet National Park: Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay
- Take in the spectacular 360 degree views on the Cape Tourville Lighthouse Walk
- Enjoy some fresh oysters at Freycinet Marine Farm
- Reward yourself with a tasty ice-cream at Kate’s Berry Farm
- Check out the unusual convict-built Spiky Bridge
DescriptionBegin from Hobart heading east then following the coastline north. Travel through the seaside towns of Orford and Swansea. Enjoy a brief stop at Spiky Bridge, a convict built bridge, the picturesque Spiky Beach and then on into the National Park. Keen walkers can walk down to Wineglass Beach (2.5 hr return walking time), enjoy a swim in the pristine waters, relax and have lunch in this amazing setting. Alternatively, travel with your guide to discover more of the National Park and visit Honeymoon Bay, Sleepy Bay and the Cape Tourville lookout and short walk. After 4–5 hours at Freycinet, begin the trip back to Hobart. Enjoy a brief stop at the Freycinet Marine Farm for anyone interested in sampling the local oysters, mussels or crayfish fresh from the pristine waters of Oyster Bay and surrounds. Last but certainly not least, stop at picturesque Kate’s Berry Farm where Kate is serving up absolutely delicious berry ice-creams and other delights - jams, sauces, chocolates and jellies.
IncludesNational Park entrance fee Professional guides and interpretative walks Small, friendly groups Central Hobart hotels and backpacker hostels pick-up and drop off Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement Food and drinks
- Please note, this tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical abilities is essential
- This is an outdoor activity. Please dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- Minimum age to participate in the tour is 8 years
- There is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- What to bring: sensible shoes for walking; a variety of warm and weatherproof clothing; a hat; sunscreen; large water bottle; snacks and lunch (or buy it on the day)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Private Richmond Food and Wine Half Day Tour From Hobart
Enjoy a private day trip through Richmond including a visit to Wicked Cheese and three vineyards!From A$150.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00
- Best Seller
Cradle Mountain: Day Trip from Launceston with Lunch
Get back to nature on a full-day, small group tour of Cradle Mountain National Park. Go for walks in the temperate rainforest, enjoy lunch at the historic Waldheim Chalet24 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Hobart: Bruny Island Scenic Flight with Lunch
Explore Hobart city and the remote and rugged Bruny Island from the air with this scenic helicopter flight. There will be plenty of photography opportunities and you willFrom A$575.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Roaring 40's Ocean KayakingKettering, Hobart and South East
Located 30 minutes from Hobart in Kettering, Roaring 40's Ocean Kayaking are within one of Australia's most picturesque and sheltered waterways the D'Entrecasteaux Channe
Cradle Coast ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tours with Howard explore Tasmania’s North West coast (also known locally as the Cradle Coast). Tours run with two to seven guests. Tours can be customised to meet you
Hobart YachtsHobart, Hobart and South East
Would you like to tour Tasmania's wild and beautiful coastline in comfort? Tasmanian Yachting Adventures offer a range of sightseeing tours and racing tours, sailing on
Hotel New YorkLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
The motto of Hotel New York is that they are ‘committed to bringing the best local and national music’ from across the world to their club in Tasmania.............