Hobart Cafe Culture Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy delicious tastings from multiple cafes around Hobart CBD
- Learn about the influence coffee played in Hobart throughout the years
- Explore the city streets and alley ways, finding cafes that are hidden secrets in the city
- Learn about Hobart from a friendly, knowledgeable guide
DescriptionCome along and discover the wonderful variety of hidden cafés tucked into lane-ways, hidden in courtyards and perched at tiny kerbside venues around Hobart. See a great side of Hobart's café scene, from the stylish to the eclectic. You will be delighted with the people you encounter, the baristas and food devotees who love their city as much as their food. Think of this as a progressive morning tea. With intimate group size of just 8 guests, this is a more personal walking tour, where you cover Hobart's contemporary café culture and delicious creations that keep Hobartians fed and energized through their working day. The tour begins outside the Town Hall ans will weave through the city streets and alley ways enjoying tastings, finishing up on Collins Street.
IncludesFriendly, knowledgeable guide Tastings of a range of food and drinks Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Hobart is well known for its glorious range of weather conditions, often on the same day, so please check the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- For hot sunny days: hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and a water bottle are recommended
- Rain is not usually an issue as Hobart is the second driest city in Australia. When it does rain, it’s often in short showers which can be managed with undercover stops. A rain jacket or umbrella is a good option just in case.
- Particularly with the afternoon tours, the temperature can drop toward evening so a jumper or jacket is recommended even if it’s quite warm to begin with. Generally a nice southerly breeze springs up to surprise the unwary, so a light windproof is useful
- Comfortable walking shoes are essential
- Tours will go ahead regardless of the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......