Hobart Cafe Culture Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy delicious tastings from multiple cafes around Hobart CBD
- Learn about the influence coffee played in Hobart throughout the years
- Explore the city streets and alley ways, finding cafes that are hidden secrets in the city
- Learn about Hobart from a friendly, knowledgeable guide
DescriptionCome along and discover the wonderful variety of hidden cafés tucked into lane-ways, hidden in courtyards and perched at tiny kerbside venues around Hobart. See a great side of Hobart's café scene, from the stylish to the eclectic. You will be delighted with the people you encounter, the baristas and food devotees who love their city as much as their food. Think of this as a progressive morning tea. With intimate group size of just 8 guests, this is a more personal walking tour, where you cover Hobart's contemporary café culture and delicious creations that keep Hobartians fed and energized through their working day. The tour begins outside the Town Hall ans will weave through the city streets and alley ways enjoying tastings, finishing up on Collins Street.
IncludesFriendly, knowledgeable guide Tastings of a range of food and drinks Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Hobart is well known for its glorious range of weather conditions, often on the same day, so please check the weather forecast and dress accordingly
- For hot sunny days: hats, sunglasses, sunscreen and a water bottle are recommended
- Rain is not usually an issue as Hobart is the second driest city in Australia. When it does rain, it’s often in short showers which can be managed with undercover stops. A rain jacket or umbrella is a good option just in case.
- Particularly with the afternoon tours, the temperature can drop toward evening so a jumper or jacket is recommended even if it’s quite warm to begin with. Generally a nice southerly breeze springs up to surprise the unwary, so a light windproof is useful
- Comfortable walking shoes are essential
- Tours will go ahead regardless of the weather
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Brunswick HotelHobart, Hobart and South East
A historically important bar and hotel in Hobart................
Launceston to Hobart via Wineglass Bay Full-Day Excursion
An action-packed day tour from Launceston to Hobart via the world-famous Wineglass Bay and Tasmania's stunning East Coast.4 ReviewsFrom A$180.00
Hotel Tasmania BarLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
It is the perfect place to drop your head (with comfortable ensuite rooms for low prices) but is also great for the evenings.............
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Hobart: Full-Day Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary & Richmond Tour
Explore the main sights in Hobart during the morning on an exciting city sightseeing tour around the city by coach tram before visiting the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary an1 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Launceston: Full-Day Wineglass Bay Explorer Tour
Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, wine and history along the way.3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Fun Tassie ToursLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Be a guest of Fun Tassie Tours and let them show you the best of Tasmania on a full day tour or an extended trip up to a week long. Tours depart with a minimum 2 or 3 and
Bay of Fires DiveBinalong-Bay, East Coast
The beautiful Bay of Fires on the East Coast offers excellent scuba diving as well as having top beaches. Bay of Fires Dive can take you too many great dive sites in the
20 Minute Scenic Hobart Plane Flight
Have you seen the city from the air yet? If you think the view from Mount Wellington is spectacular, try it from an airplane!From A$149.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00