Hobart to Launceston 3-Day Tasmania Tour
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the heritage site of Port Arthur
- Feed Tasmanian Devils in a conservation park
- Get the chance to go for a swim in Freycinet
- Enjoy panoramic views of Wineglass Bay from the lookout
- Go for nature walks in the ancient forests of Cradle Mountain
- Sample fresh seafood at Freycinet Marine Farm
DescriptionSee the highlights of Tasmania in just 3 days at some of the island’s most scenic locations. Learn the history of Port Arthur, feed Tasmanian Devils, and get panoramic views from Wineglass Bay Lookout. Go for nature walks in the ancient forests of Cradle Mountain National Park, and more. Day 1: Hobart – Port Arthur – Tasmanian Devils Conservation Park – Hobart Travel to Waterfall Bay to take a stunning cliff walk in Tasman National Park. Visit the Pirate’s Bay Lookout to see the stunning rock formations of Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen. Visit the Tasmanian Devils Conservation Park to walk with the wallabies and feed Tasmania's most famous creature. Take a tour of the Port Arthur penal colony and learn the story of transportation to Australia. Visit the historic village of Richmond before spending the night in Hobart. Day 2: Hobart – Wineglass Bay – Freycinet National Park – Launceston Make your way across to Freycinet National Park, and hike up to Wineglass Bay Lookout for stunning views. Go for a short walk to the Cape Tourville Lookout and marvel at Honeymoon Bay and Sleepy Bay. Visit Freycinet Marine Farm, where you can taste the freshest seafood. Get dropped off at your accommodation at the end of the day. Day 3: Launceston – Cradle Mountain Depart Launceston in the morning and make your way to Cradle Mountain National Park to avail of a variety of nature walks in the rainforest. Choose from the Dove Lake Walk or longer Marion’s Lookout before seeing the murals of Sheffield. Try some local Ashgrove cheese fresh from the farm before the end of the tour services.
IncludesAll entrance fees Daily pickup and drop-off at your hotel or hostel (no Airbnbs) No luggage restrictions on day 2 Professional guides and interpretive walks Small groups Meals Accommodation (you will need to book 2 nights in Hobart and 2 nights in Launceston, by your own arrangement)
- This tour involves some easy walking. A good level of fitness and physical ability is required
- All participants will take part in outdoor activities, subject to the weather conditions. Dress appropriately
- Participants must be at least 8 years old. There is no maximum age limit, but a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility is required
- Food and drinks are not included. There will be stops on each day to purchase a take away lunch, bakery-style sandwiches, and rolls
- Bring sensible shoes for walking, warm clothes, and your swimming costume and a towel if you want to swim at Freycinet
- Bring a hat and sunscreen
- Bring a water bottle, snacks, and food for lunch (or buy it on the day)
- Bring your camera
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
The Brunswick HotelHobart, Hobart and South East
A historically important bar and hotel in Hobart................
Launceston to Hobart via Wineglass Bay Full-Day Excursion
An action-packed day tour from Launceston to Hobart via the world-famous Wineglass Bay and Tasmania's stunning East Coast.4 ReviewsFrom A$180.00
Hotel Tasmania BarLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
It is the perfect place to drop your head (with comfortable ensuite rooms for low prices) but is also great for the evenings.............
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Hobart: Full-Day Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary & Richmond Tour
Explore the main sights in Hobart during the morning on an exciting city sightseeing tour around the city by coach tram before visiting the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary an1 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Launceston: Full-Day Wineglass Bay Explorer Tour
Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, wine and history along the way.3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Fun Tassie ToursLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Be a guest of Fun Tassie Tours and let them show you the best of Tasmania on a full day tour or an extended trip up to a week long. Tours depart with a minimum 2 or 3 and
Bay of Fires DiveBinalong-Bay, East Coast
The beautiful Bay of Fires on the East Coast offers excellent scuba diving as well as having top beaches. Bay of Fires Dive can take you too many great dive sites in the
20 Minute Scenic Hobart Plane Flight
Have you seen the city from the air yet? If you think the view from Mount Wellington is spectacular, try it from an airplane!From A$149.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00