Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take in expansive views of Hobart, the Derwent River and Mount Wellington
- Visit historic Richmond, a picture-perfect town
- Stop at Buckland Church and learn the story behind its 14th century stained glass windows
- Explore Freycinet National Park's pristine beaches, rugged coastline, serene bays and granite formations
- Walk with knowledgeable local guide to Wineglass Bay Lookout
DescriptionDiscover the history and natural beauty of Tasmania's stunning east coast on this full-day tour from Hobart to Wineglass Bay. Before leaving Hobart you will take in expansive views of the city, Mount Wellington, and the Derwent River from Rosny Hill Lookout. Then visit historic Richmond, where you can admire the oldest convict built bridge still in use. Travel on to Tasmania's east coast through farmland and forest with a stop at the quaint church in Buckland to marvel at 14th century stained glass windows. Follow the Great Eastern Drive through the seaside towns of Orford and Swansea, with stops at Raspins Beach, Spiky Beach, and a second convict built bridge, Spiky Bridge. Explore Freycinet National Park, including a guided walk to Wineglass Bay Lookout. The views of this world-renowned beach will take your breath away. Enjoy more stunning coastal views, white sandy beaches, and inviting crystal clear water when you visit Cape Tourville, Sleepy Bay, Honeymoon Bay, and Friendly Beaches. Delight in the opportunity to taste fresh Tasmanian seafood at the Freycinet Marine Farm. At Kate's Berry Farm you will be tempted by chocolates, jams, berry sweets, and ice cream before returning to Hobart.
IncludesNational Parks Pass Local knowledgeable guide • Hotel pick-up and drop off in Hobart (airport drop off can be arranged) Meals and drinks
- This tour is not suitable for children aged under 8 years old • The tour involves some walking, so please advise your guide of any preexisting medical conditions
- If you would like to walk down to Wineglass Bay Beach, this can be arranged with your guide in advance (upon departure). Bear in mind this is a steep track requiring a higher level of fitness
- Airport drop off for flights leaving after 7:30 PM can be arranged. The operator will not be liable if flights are missed due to unforeseen circumstances
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
The Brunswick HotelHobart, Hobart and South East
A historically important bar and hotel in Hobart................
Launceston to Hobart via Wineglass Bay Full-Day Excursion
An action-packed day tour from Launceston to Hobart via the world-famous Wineglass Bay and Tasmania's stunning East Coast.4 ReviewsFrom A$180.00
Hotel Tasmania BarLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
It is the perfect place to drop your head (with comfortable ensuite rooms for low prices) but is also great for the evenings.............
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Hobart: Full-Day Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary & Richmond Tour
Explore the main sights in Hobart during the morning on an exciting city sightseeing tour around the city by coach tram before visiting the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary an1 ReviewsFrom A$145.00
From Launceston: Full-Day Wineglass Bay Explorer Tour
Visit Wineglass Bay and Freycinet National Park with opportunities to enjoy the local seafood, wine and history along the way.3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Fun Tassie ToursLaunceston, Launceston and Central North
Be a guest of Fun Tassie Tours and let them show you the best of Tasmania on a full day tour or an extended trip up to a week long. Tours depart with a minimum 2 or 3 and
Bay of Fires DiveBinalong-Bay, East Coast
The beautiful Bay of Fires on the East Coast offers excellent scuba diving as well as having top beaches. Bay of Fires Dive can take you too many great dive sites in the
20 Minute Scenic Hobart Plane Flight
Have you seen the city from the air yet? If you think the view from Mount Wellington is spectacular, try it from an airplane!From A$149.00
From Hobart: Scenic Flight & Lagoon Bay Romantic Picnic
Enjoy a 2-hour trip to Lagoon Bay, including scenic return flights by helicopter between Hobart and Lagoon Bay. Enjoy a stopover for a seasonal picnic lunch.1 ReviewsFrom A$425.00