Port Arthur: Day Tour from Hobart
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Take in spectacular views from the Waterfall Bay cliff-top walk
- See the Devils Kitchen and Tasman Arch in Tasman National Park
- Sample the local chocolates made at the Federation Chocolate Factory
DescriptionHead to the stunning Tasman Peninsula, home to Australia’s highest sea cliffs, on this full-day excursion. Enjoy panoramic views from Pirate's Bay lookout, see the Tasman Arch and Devil's Kitchen rock formations, and take a spectacular walk along the Waterfall Bay coastal track. Visit the Port Arthur Historic Site, and enjoy a complimentary cruise around the Isle of the Dead and a guided walking tour with an expert guide. Walk around the main penitentiary and see the solitary confinement cells and more in this World Heritage open-air museum. On the return to Hobart visit lovely Richmond village, taking time to walk across Australia’s oldest bridge still in use.
IncludesPort Arthur Historic Site entrance fee and guided walking tour Port Arthur harbor cruise Professional guides Small groups Pickup and drop-off at central Hobart hotels and backpacker hostels Airport drop-off on request with prior arrangement Food and drinks
- This tour is active and involves some walking. Although most of the walks are classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness and physical ability is essential
- This is an outdoor activity, so be sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions
- The minimum age to participate is 8 years; there is no maximum age provided all participants have a sense of adventure and reasonable level of fitness and mobility
- Bring sensible shoes for walking, warm and weatherproof clothing, a hat, sunscreen, a large water bottle, snacks, and lunch (or buy it on the day)
- There is no pick up from Airbnbs or private residences
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......