Taste of Tasmania 6-Day Tour from Hobart
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit Wineglass Bay and the Bay of Fires
- Get off the beaten path and learn about the flora and fauna from your guide
- Trek along magnificent walking trails in Cradle Mountain National Park
- Catch the ferry to spectacular Maria Island
- Discover the rugged beauty of Tasmania
DescriptionExplore the beautiful island of Tasmania from east to west, departing Hobart through the Derwent Valley. Walk in the land of giants and admire the beauty of Russell Falls and Mt. Field National Park. Visit Lake St Clair, Australia’s deepest freshwater lake, and explore the shifting sands of Henty Dunes in the untouched wilderness of the west coast. Go to Ocean Beach and smell the freshest air in the world. Join a guided walk or free walk on one of the many trails around Cradle Mountain. Gaze in wonder at Dove Lake and Crater Lake, before heading to Mt. William National Park, remarkable for its beauty, wildlife, and cultural history. Encounter long stretches of white sand beaches at the edge of the Bay of Fires. See the shimmering turquoise waters, coastal heath, and woodlands that abound with wildlife. Climb to the summit of Mt. Amos or join the walk to Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park and discover one of the world’s top 10 beaches. Catch the ferry to Maria Island to admire its breathtaking beauty at the end of your amazing island tour.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minibus 5 nights hostel accommodation 5 breakfasts Visits to Mount Wellington, Lake St Clair, Cradle Mountain, Bay of Fires, Wineglass Bay, and Maria Island Optional activities Meals not indicated above Snacks or alcohol Personal items
- There is a strict luggage limit of 15 kilograms per person
- A sleeping bag is mandatory
- You must be at least 18 years old to take part
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- Bring comfortable clothes and sturdy walking shoes
- There are a variety of optional activities that you can participate, subject to additional fees
- Tasmania is subject to cold and wet weather from Antarctica, even during the summer. It can get very cold, particularly at higher elevations such as Cradle Mountain. It is suggested that you come prepared for all extremes. Bring light clothing for the sunshine and something a little more protective for colder and possibly wet days
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......