Wineglass Bay Cruise with Lunch from Coles Bay
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Freycinet’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves and hidden coves
- Marvel at abundant wildlife including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales
- Savour a Ploughman’s lunch of delicious Tasmanian produce prepared by the Head Chef at Freycinet Lodge
DescriptionTake advantage of a rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water. Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable 4-hour cruise. During the tour, an experienced and friendly crew will guide you through the sights and history of the Freycinet Peninsula. Tour departs from Freycinet National Park, located approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart. Depart from the gentle shores of Coles Bay to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Gaze at the sheer granite cliffs, get up close to the wildlife and learn about the landmarks, wildlife and history during an informative on-board commentary. Once anchored at the beautiful Wineglass Bay, you can relax and enjoy a Ploughman's lunch. Your delicious lunch is a bento box full of fresh local produce such as cheeses and chocolate, selected by the head chef at Freycinet Lodge. Local beverages and wines are available for purchase in nature's best wine bar. The Vista Lounge offers floor to ceiling windows, comfortable indoor and spacious outdoor viewing decks, baby change facilities and disabled amenities. The Sky Lounge offers privacy, comfort, direct access to the bridge and stunning views from the top deck. Sky Lounge guests are also welcome to use the downstairs areas. If opting for the Sky Lounge experience, you will receive morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal tasting platter before lunch, and complimentary drinks.
Includes4-hour cruise Bento box Ploughman’s lunch If the Sky Lounge option is selected, the tour will also include morning tea, freshly shucked oysters, seasonal seafood tasting platter, drinks, and access to the bridge where guests are welcome to engage directly with the captain Drinks - these can be purchased from the fully licensed bar on-board Transfers from Hobart Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The meeting point for this tour is approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking, note that lunch is not included for infants
- Sky Lounge is only available for those over 18 years of age
- Seating, fully stocked bars, heating, air-conditioning and toilets are available on both levels
- The Sky Lounge is an adults only area, which if selected, includes morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal seafood tasting platter, and all drinks
- The local weather is incredibly changeable so be sure to pack warm clothing
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended
- Cruise subject to availability and weather conditions
- Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors
- Both options are not available on Christmas Day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Maginty's BarBurnie, North West Coast
This Irish-themed bar is part of the Comfort Hotel Burnie and is much-loved by all the locals. Serving up tasty drinks and delicious meals, Maginty's also has live music
King Island Wilderness WalksNaracoopa, King Island
Come and enjoy the unique beauty that King Island has to offer. King Island Wilderness Walks offers guests a variety of day walk options to suit different levels of fitne
From Hobart: MONA Transfer Flight & Ferry Return
Visit MONA - Museum of Old and New Art in style, with a transfer flight. Explore the museum for a few hours before getting a ferry return to the Hobart city.2 ReviewsFrom A$299.00
Bruny Island Highlights Day Trip from Hobart
Enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Bruny Island, one of Tasmania’s best natural highlights. Sample local island produce and see gorgeous wildlife in their native habi8 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Taste of Tasmania Tour with Wildlife Sanctuary Entry
Enjoy a combination tour in Hobart that begins with a cruise on Hobart's picturesque harbor. Experience native Australian animals up close at the Bonorong Wildlife SanctuFrom A$195.00
Theatre RoyalHobart, Hobart and South East
The Theatre Royal is a long running establishment and the heart of Hobart downtown. Built in 1834 it started life hosting all sorts of entertainment.............
Franklin River RaftingStrahan, Western Wilderness
Elias and Franzi, owners of Franklin River Rafting offer 8 and 10 day rafting adventures on the beautiful Franklin River, ranked among the worlds top wild water rivers an
West Coast Yacht ChartersStrahan, Western Wilderness
Experience the vastness of Macquarie Harbour aboard West Coast Yacht Charters' "Stormbreaker". Enjoy their 2 ½ hr Smoked Salmon Lunch or Dinner, Fishing, & Kayaking Cru
Rafting TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Rafting Tasmania offers some of the best rafting in Tasmania in the most well known of rivers, the Franklin River. Rafting Tasmania also offers shorter one day tours o
Flinders Island DiveEmita, Flinders Island
No crowds here! You can dive and fish or just go sightseeing with Flinders Island Dive. Catering for beginner to expert divers and fishermen, Mike will ensure your day