Wineglass Bay Cruise with Lunch from Coles Bay
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Freycinet’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves and hidden coves
- Marvel at abundant wildlife including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales
- Savour a Ploughman’s lunch of delicious Tasmanian produce prepared by the Head Chef at Freycinet Lodge
DescriptionTake advantage of a rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water. Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable 4-hour cruise. During the tour, an experienced and friendly crew will guide you through the sights and history of the Freycinet Peninsula. Tour departs from Freycinet National Park, located approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart. Depart from the gentle shores of Coles Bay to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Gaze at the sheer granite cliffs, get up close to the wildlife and learn about the landmarks, wildlife and history during an informative on-board commentary. Once anchored at the beautiful Wineglass Bay, you can relax and enjoy a Ploughman's lunch. Your delicious lunch is a bento box full of fresh local produce such as cheeses and chocolate, selected by the head chef at Freycinet Lodge. Local beverages and wines are available for purchase in nature's best wine bar. The Vista Lounge offers floor to ceiling windows, comfortable indoor and spacious outdoor viewing decks, baby change facilities and disabled amenities. The Sky Lounge offers privacy, comfort, direct access to the bridge and stunning views from the top deck. Sky Lounge guests are also welcome to use the downstairs areas. If opting for the Sky Lounge experience, you will receive morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal tasting platter before lunch, and complimentary drinks.
Includes4-hour cruise Bento box Ploughman’s lunch If the Sky Lounge option is selected, the tour will also include morning tea, freshly shucked oysters, seasonal seafood tasting platter, drinks, and access to the bridge where guests are welcome to engage directly with the captain Drinks - these can be purchased from the fully licensed bar on-board Transfers from Hobart Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The meeting point for this tour is approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking, note that lunch is not included for infants
- Sky Lounge is only available for those over 18 years of age
- Seating, fully stocked bars, heating, air-conditioning and toilets are available on both levels
- The Sky Lounge is an adults only area, which if selected, includes morning tea, snacks throughout the day, a seasonal seafood tasting platter, and all drinks
- The local weather is incredibly changeable so be sure to pack warm clothing
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended
- Cruise subject to availability and weather conditions
- Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors
- Both options are not available on Christmas Day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......