My Guide Website?
2 Days of Tasmania's Best2 Reviews
Be a Tasmanian for two days on a tour that highlights the culture, the lifestyle, adventure, nature, local produce and native wildlife.
- Experience an up close encounter with unique wildlife like Tassie devils, kangaroos, and koalas
- Visit the Salamanca Market (Saturdays only), a world-class market offering the best of Tassie art, produce, buskers, souvenirs and beverages
- Take in the scenery on top of Mt Wellington (1272 meters) where you will want photos
- Take a trip to Bruny Island's beautiful beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, and native wildlife, and sample the finest produce from the area
- View the MONA Museum ($28, optional), the largest privately owned museum in the southern hemisphere
- Feed kangaroos from your hand and pat koalas and wombats at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
DescriptionThis two-day adventure covers all the attractions and destinations you must see in Hobart. Perfect for the traveler on a mission to see as much as possible while in Hobart at an affordable price. Nature, wildlife encounters, art, culture, city sightseeing, history and sampling local food and produce along the way are all activities on this tour. Tasmania offers an abundance of experiences and this tour was created so you can maximize all the pleasures Tasmania offers. With a no rush, relaxed feel, you are sure to enjoy these two days and will no doubt have a heap of Instagram worthy pictures. Bruny Island is arguably Tasmania's best day trip! At the end of this day, you will understand why the tourist numbers have doubled in the past 3 years. Bruny Island has a little bit of everything mainland Tasmania has; world-class beaches, national parks, rugged coastline, and native wildlife matched with the finest local produce from the ocean and the land. Please note, there is an option for both MONA (the world-class art gallery, $28 per person) and Bonorong (hand feeding kangaroos, $26 per person). You can choose one or both of the attractions. Should you choose both, an additional $28 is required for the ferry back to Hobart CBD where you will make your own way back to your accommodation.
IncludesEntrance fees GST (Goods and Services Tax) National Park fees Local guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off (within 5km of the Hobart centre; drop-off not included if you visit both optional attractions) Round trip ferry Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Please note that Mt Wellington is subject to weather conditions. If the mountain is closed, Rosny Hill lookout will be the substitute
- Please also note that if you visit both MONA and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation once arriving in Salamanca, rather than being dropped-off at your accommodation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$190.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today