Best Things To Do in Tasmania
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tasmania team
You can do as much or as little as you like on a holiday to Tasmania. If you have been going flat out you might like to relax with a game of golf or a day out fishing.
If you have been taking it easy you can step it up a little by hiring a motorcycle or trying a Segway. Why not gain some skills whilst enjoying yourself by doing a woodworking, cheese making or cooking class.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond