Best Attractions in Tasmania
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tasmania team
Aside from the abundance of natural attractions and activities, you will find plenty else to see and do. There are museums that will hold the interest of adults and children alike, and convict sites that reveal fascinating stories from the past.
Enjoy the beautiful lavender farm or unique seahorse farm. Beautiful gardens thrive in the temperate climate. Some towns are attractions in and of themselves, like Sheffield with its murals and the Swiss village of Grindelwald.To really mingle with the locals and get a feel for their place, the local markets are a great place to go.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise