My Guide Website?
20 Minute Scenic Hobart Plane Flight4 Reviews
Have you seen the city from the air yet? If you think the view from Mount Wellington is spectacular, try it from an airplane!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- See Hobart City from above
- Marvel at the spectacular views
- Go on a 30 minute scenic flight
DescriptionIf you are vising Hobart, or a local, the Hobart City Scenic Flight is a great opportunity to see the wonderful city from a new perspective. Over 30 breathtaking minutes, you will depart Cambridge Airport, fly over the Eastern Shore and cross the Derwent River. You’ll have spectacular views of this beautiful river and its bridges, including the Tasman Bridge, as you track up river toward the world-class MONA and the Northern Suburbs. Fly down river past Mt Wellington, the 1270m high majestic backdrop to Hobart City. In winter, its rugged peaks are often dusted with snow. Next, fly over Hobart City and the harbor area before passing Kingston, the South Arm coastal community and Clifton Beach, a popular surfing location, on your return to Cambridge. If you live in the city, the pilot will do their best to fly overhead! The aircraft type will vary according to group size.
Includes30 minute scenic flight
- Please arrive at the airport at least 30 minutes before departure.