My Guide Website?
3D Tasmanian Highlights: Hobart, Port Arthur & Bruny Island
This 3 day tour out of Hobart hits 3 of Tasmania’s most popular tourist destinations at a very competitive price. Adventure, history, culture, nature, wildlife and local produce are all included in this magnificent Tasmanian experience.
- Explore gorgeous Hobart up close and from above on the summit of Mt. Wellington
- Discover Bruny Island's world-class beaches, national parks and rugged coastline
- Step back in time as you walk in the footsteps of convicts and colonists at the penal colony
- Wander through the colonial town of Richmond
- Get up close to Tasmanian Devils and many other native wildlife at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
DescriptionOne can’t say that they’ve truly explored Tasmania without visiting the big three: Hobart, Port Arthur and Bruny Island. This three-day tour will make sure you get the full Tassie experience by guiding you on an epic journey around Tasmania's south. Day 1: Start your three day tour by meeting your fun and friendly driver/guide. After a short meet and greet, you will set-off on your Tasmanian adventure. Your first day on the tour aims to show you all of Hobart's key attractions. Some of the highlights are Mt Wellington, Bonorong, MONA, Richmond, a city highlights tour and Salamanca market (Saturday only). Day 2: Bruny island - Arguably Tasmania's best day trip! This magical Island has a little piece of everything Tasmania has: World class beaches, rugged coastline and native wildlife matched with the finest local produce from the ocean and the land, a tour you do not want to miss! You will see firsthand why Bruny Island is fast becoming one of Tasmania’s most popular tourist destinations. Day 3: The Port Arthur tour includes a direct bus trip to the historic site where you will have 4-hours to explore at your own pace. This 7-hour round trip departs Hobart at 10:30 AM, getting back at around 5:30 PM.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off (within 5km of Hobart CBD) Professional, local guide On-board audio to hear the tour guide clearly National Park entrance fees Cheese tastings at wicked Cheese and Bruny Island Bruny Island Ferry ticket
ExcludesEntrance fees for Bonorong, MONA and Port Arthur Food and drinks Bruny Island lighthouse tour
- Pick up and drop-off is available from select locations around Hobart. Please contact the local partner after booking to arrange your pick up details
- A minimum number of participants is required for this activity to operate. In the unlikely event that the minimum number is not reached you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that Mt Wellington is subject to weather conditions. If the mountain is closed, Rosny Hill lookout will be the substitute
- Please also note that if you visit both MONA and Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, you will have to find your own way back to your accommodation once arriving in Salamanca, rather than being dropped-off at your accommodation
- Please check the weather forecast for advice on correct clothing
- It is advised that you bring appropriate footwear, especially for Bruny Island
- Please bring your towel, camera, flip flops, sunglasses and sunscreen
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food