My Guide Website?
48-Hour Hobart City Loop Tour and Mt Wellington9 Reviews
A combined ticket for two of Hobart’s most iconic sightseeing tours. Experience spectacular views from the summit of Kunanyi & Mt Wellington with the Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, then join the local supplier's City Loop Tour of Hobart.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Experience spectacular views over the city of Hobart and surrounds from the summit of Mt Wellington
- Enjoy spectacular views of Hobart from the top deck of the open top double-decker bus
- Discover fun facts about the city with informative multilingual commentary
- Hop-off and visit Hobart’s top attractions along the city loop
DescriptionRising 1270 meters above sea level to the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington, you complete a 2-hour return tour which includes 30 minutes to explore the summit. Or if you’re looking for a little more adventure, you have the option to hop-on and hop-off at five Wellington Park bus stops to explore a wide range of short walks or mountain bike trails on Kunanyi/Mt Wellington. The mountain features a surprisingly diverse landscape from shaded fern gullies to tall eucalypt forests and alpine boulder fields. Enjoy the natural beauty and serenity of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington at your own pace and then hop-on a later bus to return to Hobart. Bus stops include Fern Tree Park, The Springs, The Chalet, Big Bend, and The Pinnacle. Tour includes professional and informative commentary in English. The Kunanyi/Mt Wellington city to summit shuttle operates between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Use your 48 hour City Loop ticket to join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart; choose from 20 different stops featuring the best sights and attractions in and around Hobart. Hop-on, hop-off as many times as you like or stay on board and do the 90-minute city loop tour – the choice is yours. The open-top double decker buses provide unrivaled views of this beautiful city. Enjoy professional and informative commentary that is available in English or, on select buses, a choice of 7 additional languages including French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish. Complimentary earphones are available from your driver. Your ticket is valid for 48 hours from the time you first board. City Loop buses operate between 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Board the bus at any of our stops throughout the day. Tours operate 7 days a week and on all public holidays (except Christmas Day).
Includes48-hour Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Pass, valid all day Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map Informative commentary on board the double-decker bus, available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, and Spanish Complimentary headphones Free Wi-Fi onboard both buses A free copy of the local supplier's Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
- Cancellations made within 7 days of booking arrival date incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Cancellations made with more than 7 days notice incur an administration charge of 30% of total booking fee
- The tour operator encourages customers to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances