My Guide Website?
Coles Bay: Wineglass Bay Adults-Only Cruise with Lunch18 Reviews
Experience a premium, adults-only cruise in Wineglass Bay. Take in the water views as you indulge in a delicious ploughman's style lunch paired with local wine and beers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the Tasman coastline on a boat trip to Wineglass Bay
- Marvel at abundant wildlife including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, and seals
- See the iconic views of Coles Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula from the water
- Enjoy morning tea and a ploughman's style lunch paired with local wine and beer
- Experience privacy and an intimate, adults-only experience in the Sky Lounge
DescriptionSee Wineglass Bay from the water as you step aboard for a vessel for a scenic journey. Hear informative commentary as you enjoy your food and take in views of Coles Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula. Depart from Freycinet National Park aboard the Schouten Passage II. Cruise from the gentle shores of Coles Bay and gaze at the sheer granite cliffs. Get up close to the wildlife and learn about the landmarks, wildlife, and history from the onboard commentary. Feast on morning tea as well as a ploughman's-style lunch. Complete ou meal with local beverages and wines, which are available for purchase in the wine bar. Enjoy the privacy and peace of being in the Sky Lounge, an adults-only area that offers comfort, direct access to the bridge, and stunning views from the top deck. You are also welcome to use the downstairs areas.
IncludesAdults-only cruise Sky Lounge access Morning tea Freshly shucked oysters Ploughman’s lunch Alcoholic drinks
- The Sky Lounge is an adults-only area for those aged 18 years of age and older Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors The cruise is subject to availability and weather conditions Cancellations will be provided with as much notice as possible with a full refund or alternative date offered