My Guide Website?
From Coles Bay: Wineglass Bay Cruise with Lunch208 Reviews
Experience the turquoise waters of Wineglass Bay on a 4-hour cruise and indulge in a delicious lunch on-board. Choose to upgrade to the Sky Lounge for a premium cruise experience.
- Enjoy a unique perspective of Freycinet’s incredible sheer granite cliffs, sea caves and hidden coves
- Marvel at abundant wildlife including sea birds, penguins, dolphins, seals and whales
- See the iconic Wineglass Bay from the water
- Enjoy a ploughman's style lunch
DescriptionTake advantage of a rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water. Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable 4.5-hour cruise. During the tour, an experienced and friendly crew will guide you through the sights and history of the Freycinet Peninsula. Depart from Freycinet National Park, located approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart. Cruise from the gentle shores of Coles Bay to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Gaze at the sheer granite cliffs, get up close to the wildlife and learn about the landmarks, wildlife, and history during an informative on-board commentary. Enjoy a ploughman's style lunch. Local beverages and wines are available for purchase in nature's best wine bar. The Vista Lounge offers floor-to-ceiling windows, comfortable indoor and spacious outdoor viewing decks, baby changing facilities, and disabled amenities. The Sky Lounge is an adults-only area that offers privacy, comfort, direct access to the bridge, and stunning views from the top deck. Sky Lounge guests are also welcome to use the downstairs areas. If opting for the Sky Lounge experience, you will receive morning tea, freshly shucked oysters, a generous ploughman's style lunch of smoked salmon and meats, Tasmanian cheeses, salad and bread, and all drinks.
Includes4.5-hour cruise Bento box Ploughman’s lunch If the Sky Lounge option is selected, the tour will also include morning tea, freshly shucked oysters, a generous ploughman's lunch of smoked salmon and meats, cheeses, salad and bread, and drinks
- The meeting point for this tour is approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart
- Seating, fully stocked bars, heating, air-conditioning and toilets are available on both levels
- The Sky Lounge is an adults-only area, 18 years of age and older
- The local weather is incredibly changeable so be sure to pack warm clothing
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended
- Cruise subject to availability and weather conditions
- Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors
- Both options are not available on Christmas Day