My Guide Website?
From Coles Bay: Wineglass Bay Cruise with Lunch247 Reviews
Experience the turquoise waters of Wineglass Bay on a scenic boat trip and indulge in a delicious lunch on board. Sit back as you navigate and admire views of granite cliffs and local wildlife.
- Take in the views of Freycinet’s granite cliffs, sea caves, and hidden coves
- Admire the abundance of wildlife, such as penguins, dolphins, seals, and whales
- Marvel at the idyllic Wineglass Bay scenery as you sail on the turquoise water
- Tuck into a delicious Ploughman's style lunch and purchase drinks from the bar
- Learn about the local landmarks, wildlife, and history with onboard commentary
DescriptionTake advantage of a rare opportunity to experience Wineglass Bay from the water. Step aboard Schouten Passage II for an unforgettable cruise departing from Freycinet National Park. Enjoy a delicious lunch on board while discovering your surroundings with the help of a guide. Board your cruise at the meeting point, just 3 hours outside of Hobart. Cruise from the gentle shores of Coles Bay to one of the world’s most beautiful beaches: Wineglass Bay. Gaze at sheer granite cliffs, and get up close to diverse wildlife, such as penguins, dolphins, and seals. Learn about the local landmarks, wildlife, and history with an informative onboard commentary. Taste a Ploughman's style lunch and purchase drinks and beverages from the bar. Marvel at the floor-to-ceiling windows of the Vista Lounge, with viewing decks, and baby-changing facilities.
IncludesCruise Bento box Ploughman’s lunch
- The meeting point for this tour is approximately 2.5 to 3-hours drive from Hobart
- Seating, fully stocked bars, heating, air-conditioning and toilets are available on both levels
- The Sky Lounge is an adults-only area, 18 years of age and older
- The local weather is incredibly changeable so be sure to pack warm clothing
- Comfortable, flat shoes are recommended
- Cruise subject to availability and weather conditions
- Concession prices are not offered to students or seniors
- Both options are not available on Christmas Day