My Guide Website?
From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise490 Reviews
This Tasman Island cruise provides an unforgettable 3-hour wilderness trip along the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck in southern Tasmania.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- See the highest sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere
- Enter deep sea caves, archways, waterfalls and blowholes
- Watch wildlife including hundreds of seals, thousands of seabirds, dolphins and migrating whales
DescriptionEmbark on a cruise that sails beneath the highest vertical sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere at Cape Pillar. Discover waterfalls, rock formations, archways and deep-sea caves. Cruise along the coastline which is part of the Tasman National Park. Discover the home of a diverse range of wildlife including hundreds of seals, migrating whales, and abundant sea birds in their thousands. At any time of year, you're likely to see the feeding frenzy of diving gannets, albatross and sea eagles wheeling on the wind, cliff-nesting cormorants and peregrine falcons, or a pod of playful dolphins surfing the bow wave of the boat. Enjoy a cruise on a vessel that has covered open-air tiered seating for an excellent all-round view and connection with the environment.
- There is no minimum age for this tour
- Cruises depart daily