My Guide Website?
From Triabunna: Maria Island Cruise & Guided Walk with Lunch27 Reviews
Explore Maria Island and the Ile Des Phoques, or the Island of Seals, on a guided cruise. Spot wombats, dolphins, fur seals, and more. Take a guided tour of the historic Darlington convict penal site.
- Admire the famous scenery and geology of Maria Island with knowledgeable guides
- View iconic Australian wildlife such as wombats, kangaroos, seals, and dolphins
- Explore the towering sea caves and impressive waterfalls at Maria Island
- Enjoy lunch while on board the boat in the pristine waters around Maria Island
- Explore the UNESCO-listed penal settlement at Darlington Probation Station