My Guide Website?
Hobart: 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket354 Reviews
Climb aboard the official sightseeing bus for a tour of Hobart's best attractions in 90 minutes. Use your 24-hour ticket to hop on and off at any of the 20 stops at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Get stunning views of Hobart from an open-top bus
- Discover fun facts about the city with the informative multilingual commentary
- Hop on and off at any of 20 stops
DescriptionGet the perfect introduction to Hobart aboard the official sightseeing bus and see the best sights and attractions on a 90-minute loop. Enjoy unobstructed views from the top deck of the open-top double decker bus, and avail of the informative commentary in English, with an 7 additional languages on selected buses. Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time you first board, and buses run from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM, 7 days a week. Hop on and off at your leisure to discover a range of visitor attractions to suit everyone! • Brooke Street Pier • Salamanca Place • Princes Park • Battery Point • St Georges Church • St Georges Terrace • Wrest Point Casino • Sandy Bay Village • Cascade Brewery • Female Factory • South Hobart Village • Village Cinema • Hobart CBD • Tasmanian Museum & Art Gallery and Maritime Museum of Tasmania • Hobart Convict Penitentiary • Aquatic Centre • Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens • Victoria Docks
Includes24-hour hop-on hop-off bus ticket Multilingual GPS commentary (available in English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin and Spanish) Complimentary copy of The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart Free Wi-fi onboard buses
- You are encouraged to purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances