My Guide Website?
Hobart: Admission Ticket to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary2 Reviews
Enjoy a day out at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, just 30 minutes from Hobart. Learn about the conservation of Tasmania's wildlife, feed the free-roaming kangaroos, and see Australia's favorites such as koalas, wombats, Tasmanian devils, and more.
- Join a tour with a knowledgable guide to learn about different wildlife
- Hand feed cute kanagaroos that are roaming free within the sanctuary
- See some of Australia's most unique wildlife, including Tasmanian Devils
- Learn about conservation and animal protection initiatives
DescriptionSpend an unforgettable day exploring Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and admire a variety of Australian wildlife including animals that went extinct a long time ago in other parts of Australia. Throughout your experience, feed the free-roaming kangaroos with the provided bag of food and discover other Australian animals such as the cute sugar gliders or the eastern quoll. Join one of the tours to learn about these precious species, their threats, and how Tasmania’s unique wildlife can be conserved. The knowledgeable keepers will show you their favorite species, feed them, and explain how they are being protected. Capture incredible photos with the animals and marvel at the diversity of Australian wildlife.
IncludesAdmission Bag of kangaroo food Access to daily guided tours On-site car parking
- Without permission, customers cannot take or bring animals onto the property, including assistance dogs
- Please don't use or bring in a skateboard, rollerblades or similar apparatus, bicycle or tricycle, or sporting equipment, that may be a danger to animals or persons
- You cannot light or smoke cigarettes or e-cigarettes within the Sanctuary