My Guide Website?
Hobart City 2.5-Hour Kayak Tour16 Reviews
See Hobart’s waterfront from a different perspective. Paddle your way under fishing wharves, get up close to elegant tall ships and enjoy an on-water dining experience of fish and chips in your kayak! Listen to the interesting commentary of your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Paddle alongside luxury yachts, tall ships, fishing boats and modern cruisers
- Enjoy a snack of fish and chips from the comfort of your kayak
- Take in scenic views of Hobart city from the water
DescriptionOn this 2.5-hour tour you’ll be able to enjoy Hobart’s iconic waterfront from a different perspective, as you paddle along in a sea kayak. Departing from Sandy Bay with a local guide, you’ll pass historic Battery Point, now one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Hobart. Glide under fishing wharves before entering the bustling Hobart docks area. Get up close to sleek yachts, elegant tall ships, working fishing boats, modern cruisers and possibly even a cruise ship. After working up an appetite, you’ll get to enjoy Hobart’s legendary fish and chips from the comfort of your kayak as your guide entertains you with some local stories. No kayaking experience is necessary and the tour is suitable for younger participants who can team up with an adult or one of the guides.
IncludesFish and chips snack Stable double sea kayak Quality paddling equipment Weather-related protective gear Experienced local guide
- Protective weather gear is included