My Guide Website?
Hobart City Sightseeing Tour including MONA Ticket94 Reviews
Enjoy an exciting city sightseeing tour around the Hobart on a coach tram and travel by ferry to spend the afternoon at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA).
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Hobart's highlights
- Discover the history and culture of Hobart with a local guide on a converted coach tram
- Visit the Cascade Brewery, Cascade Gardens and the Female Factory
- Explore the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) with entry ticket and ferry back to Hobart
DescriptionEnjoy the best of Hobart and the Museum of Old and New Art on this intriguing sightseeing tour. See Hobart’s main landmarks in a converted historic tram and then spend your afternoon exploring the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA). Enjoy a 3-hour introductory city tour, seeing over 40 of Hobart's historical sites aboard the tram and stopping at four locations. Enjoy your experienced guide's expert commentary and in-depth knowledge of the city's history, lifestyle, features and attractions. See Sullivan's Cove, Parliament House, Salamanca Place, Princes Park, Battery Point and much more. Walk to see exterior of the Cascade Brewery and visit the remains of the Female Factory. Marvel at views over Kangaroo Bay Marina and Bellerive as you cross the Derwent River on Tasman Bridge. Stop at Rosny Hill lookout for stunning views of Hobart, Sandy Bay, Mount Wellington, Tasman Bridge and Glenorchy. View Victoria Dock and Constitution Dock and see the exquisite Royal Tasmania Botanical Gardens. Enjoy the fascinating collections at the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) with your entry ticket in the afternoon. Relax at the end of the day with return ferry transfer to Brooke Street Pier, arriving in Hobart at 17:30.
Includes3-hour coach tram tour Driver and guide Entry ticket to MONA Ferry ticket back to Hobart
- For operational reasons, other vehicles than the converted coach tram may be used