My Guide Website?
Hobart: Full-Day Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary & Richmond Tour1 Reviews
Explore the main sights in Hobart during the morning on an exciting city sightseeing tour around the city by coach tram before visiting the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and the town of Richmond.
- Enjoy a morning city sightseeing tour of Hobart's highlights
- Discover the history and culture of Hobart with a local guide on a converted coach tram
- Stop at the Cascade Brewery, Cascade Gardens and the Female Factory
- Visit Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close to native Australian wildlife
- Tour Richmond Historic Village, one of Australia’s most unique towns
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day tour, starting with a city tour of Hobart’s main landmarks in a converted historic tram. Then, visit Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and the historic village of Richmond in the afternoon. Depart at 09:45 from Brooke Street Pier for a city tour, where you will see over 40 of Hobart's historical sites aboard the coach tram, including four stops. Your experienced driver/ guide will give expert commentary providing you with an in-depth knowledge of the city's history, lifestyle, features and attractions. Visit the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, offering close-up experiences of native Australian animals, including Tasmanian Devils. Take a guided tour of the sanctuary and learn about the habits of Australia's native animals such as quolls, wombats, sugar gliders, koalas, cockatoos, echidnas, wallabies and more. Complete your afternoon with a visit to Richmond, one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820s to explore the town. You might like to see the town's bridge, gaol, convict built homes, classic Georgian mansions and small cottages, many unique shops, galleries and restaurants. Your tour will then return to Brooke Street Pier, arriving in Hobart at 17:00.
IncludesHotel pick-up from select Hobart hotels 3-hour city coach tram tour Driver/ guide Transport Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Visit Richmond Historic Village
- Note that due to operational reasons, other vehicles than the converted coach tram may be used