My Guide Website?
Hobart: Hobart, Richmond, & Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Tour15 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Hobart on a full-day tour. Visit the summit of Mt Wellington, discover Australian native wildlife at the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and explore the historic village of Richmond.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Observe the spectacular city and nature views from the summit of Mount Wellington
- Explore Richmond, one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns
- Stop at the Cascade Brewery, Cascade Gardens, and the Female Factory
- Visit Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary to get up close to native Australia wildlife
DescriptionDepart Hobart at 9:15 AM and take a scenic drive to the summit of Mt Wellington where you can glimpse the unfolding panorama of river, fields and the aquatic setting of Hobart. Enjoy an introductory city tour where you will see over 40 of Hobart's historical sites including 4 stops. Your experienced driver/guide will give expert commentary providing you with an in-depth knowledge of the city's history, lifestyle, features and attractions. Visit the Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, offering close-up experiences of native Australian animals, including Tasmanian Devils. Take a guided tour of the sanctuary and learn about the habits of Australia's native animals such as quolls, wombats, sugar gliders, koalas, cockatoos, echidnas, wallabies and more. Complete your afternoon with a visit to Richmond, one of Australia’s most unique and historic towns dating from the 1820s. You will have time to explore Richmond. You might like to see the town's bridge, gaol, convict-built homes, classic Georgian mansions, and small cottages, many unique shops, galleries and restaurants. Tour returns to Brooke Street Pier, arriving in Hobart at 5 PM.
IncludesTransport Driver/guide Scenic tour to Mt Wellington Entry to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary Visit Richmond Historic Village
- Please note that due to operational reasons, other vehicles than the converted coach tram may be used and that the itinerary on Mt Wellington tour may vary due to weather conditions.