My Guide Website?
Hobart: Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Hop-on Hop-off Bus Pass5 Reviews
Hop aboard the Explorer Bus on a journey to the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington. Reach the highest point in Hobart, ascending 1270 meters above sea level. Get spectacular views of Southern Tasmania.
- Experience spectacular views over Hobart and Southern Tasmania
- Spend 30 minutes at the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington
- Learn about the history of Hobart and its most famous mountain landmark
- Hop on and hop off at 5 bus stops in Wellington Park
- Explore the network of bushwalking tracks and trails throughout Wellington Park
DescriptionJourney 1270 meters above sea level to the summit of Kunanyi/Mt. Wellington, and experience magnificent views over Hobart and Southern Tasmania. Have 30 minutes to explore the summit or hop on and hop off along the way. Enjoy the freedom of being able to hop on and off the bus at whatever stop you choose. At the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington, you'll have 30 minutes to visit the observation shelter and take in panoramic views from the lookouts. If you're looking for a little more adventure, get off at five Wellington Park bus stops. Explore stops including Fern Tree Park, The Springs, The Chalet, Big Bend, and The Pinnacle.
Includes30 minutes at the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Hop-on hop-off all-day bus pass Live commentary Local driver/guide Modern air-conditioned vehicle
- The temperature on Kunanyi/Mt Wellington is about 10°C cooler than the temperature in Hobart city. There’s a chance you’ll experience four seasons in one day with sunshine, wind, and rain, even snow is a possibility. Check the weather before you go. On snow days, when the gates are closed to the public, this tour is operated by the partners at Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, the only bus approved to go beyond the closed gates on the mountain, to give you access to the snow.