My Guide Website?
Launceston: Hollybank Forest Treetop Zip Lining with Guide7 Reviews
Fly above the treetops of the beautiful blue gum forest on a zipline, across the valley and Piper’s River at 50 metres above ground with your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: 2.5-hour Iron Pot Lighthouse Cruise
- Hobart: Bruny Island Adventure with Lunch & Lighthouse Tour
- From Port Arthur: Tasman Island Wilderness Cruise
- Zip line 50 metres above the ground from treetop to treetop
- Take in views of the valley and Piper's River and the gum forest below
- Experience six different zip line courses in one tour
- Learn how to get strapped in by your guide, and about the forest below
- See the forest from the canopy level and take in the sky and green at once
DescriptionFirst, you’ll meet your guide, who will show you how to get strapped into your zip line and explain the action behind the adventure. Then, walk 10 minutes over to the launch zone. Here, you’ll get ready for your guides to lead you on an exhilarating journey, comprising six zip lines totalling almost one kilometer. Zipping from tree to tree, and culminating with the longest ride stretching 400 meters, you’ll learn about Hollybank forest’s unique ecosystem as your tour guides lead you to each timber platform. Once the final platform is reached, your guide will help you get unhooked and the tour concludes.
Includes2.5-hour canopy tour Fully guided All necessary equipment
- • People under 40kg must ride in tandem with another person • Children 8 or younger must ride in tandem with another person • For children under 18: There must be one adult supervisor per every four youths