My Guide Website?
Mt Wellington: Ultimate Experience from Hobart12 Reviews
Take this opportunity to visit iconic Mt Wellington, where the views on a clear day are simply stunning. On this fully escorted tour, pass through various eco systems and experience the harsh alpine environment of the mountain.
- Breathe the alpine air on the guided Exhibition Garden Circuit walk
- Enjoy a stop halfway up at The Springs where there is an option to purchase a hot drink
- Marvel at the stunning views from the escorted tour of the Observatory on the summit
- Witness the dramatic views of the Tasmanian Wilderness World Heritage Area
- Wander through the classic Cascade Gardens, on the banks of the Hobart Rivulet
DescriptionRelax and enjoy the live commentary as the tour departs the iconic Hobart waterfront to make it's way through the city to begin the ascent of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington. Enjoy some local history and insights as you pass by historic Salamanca Place and the local suburb of South Hobart. Breathe the alpine air as the ascent begins, stopping at The Springs to enjoy a self-guided walk at the Western Wilderness Lookout or relax with the opportunity to purchase a hot drink from the cafe. View the massive rock formation of the Organ Pipes before arriving at the summit. Join the escorted tour to the Observatory and enjoy unsurpassed views of Hobart and surrounding suburbs and vast waterways. After your descent from the mountain, enjoy a brief stop at the Cascade Gardens and view the exterior ruins of the Female Factory to gain insight into the lives of the women convicts once imprisoned there. Relax as you make your way back to the waterfront where your tour concludes.
IncludesHotel pickup (selected hotels only) Live commentary (en route to Mt Wellington) Fully escorted Opportunity to purchase a hot drink
- Itinerary may vary due to road and weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$55.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today