My Guide Website?
Shore Excursion: Hobart Wanderer6 Reviews
Go to Mt. Wellington, Richmond, Bonorong and have a Hobart city tour all in one day on this unforgettable shore excursion.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond
- Drive to the top of Mt. Wellington for breathtaking views
- Feel the cool climate of the wine region
- Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Benefit from a flexible trip
DescriptionThis is a great introduction tour to Tasmania and leaves guests wanting to explore more of this beautiful island. The tour focuses on Tasmanian wilderness, history, nature, and local produce. Guests are picked up from the cruise ship terminal and departing times will depend on each cruise ship. Guests are contacted prior to the trip with information regarding pick up times and locations. Trips can be shortened if cruise ships times are delayed or departure times brought forward. Your guide starts the tour by briefing you on Tasmanian history before driving through Hobart's city streets, stopping at the top of Mt. Wellington. The next stop is at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, where kangaroos can be hand fed and Tasmanian Devils adored.
IncludesHobart city tour Live guide Harbor pickup/drop-off
- You are welcome to bring along your own lunch or there will be stops along the way where you can purchase lunch. Food, drinks and toilets are easily accessible throughout the day
- If you are travelling with small children, please contact the supplier so that they can provide a baby seat - free of charge