My Guide Website?
Shore Excursion: Hobart Wanderer
Go to Mt. Wellington, Richmond, Bonorong, Cascade Brewery, and have a Hobart city tour all in one day on this unforgettable shore excursion.
- Drive to the top of Mt. Wellington for breathtaking views
- Stop at Australia’s oldest brewery, Cascade Brewery
- Feel the cool climate of the wine region
- Choose to go to Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary or explore Richmond
- Benefit from a flexible trip
DescriptionThis is a great introduction tour to Tasmania and leaves guests wanting to explore more of this beautiful island. The tour focuses on Tasmanian wilderness, history, nature, and local produce. Guests are picked up from the cruise ship terminal and departing times will depend on each cruise ship. Guests are contacted prior to the trip with information regarding pick up times and locations. Trips can be shortened if cruise ships times are delayed or departure times brought forward. Your guide starts the tour by briefing you on Tasmanian history before driving through Hobart's city streets, stopping at the top of Mt. Wellington and by the Cascade Brewery. The next stop is at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, where kangaroos can be hand fed and Tasmanian Devils adored. Guests not wanting to visit the Sanctuary can be dropped at Richmond and have more time exploring the quaint 19th Century streets (guests stopping at Bonorong will be taken to Richmond after visiting the wildlife). You can choose to be dropped back at the cruise ship terminal or at Salamanca (10 minute walk to terminal) to explore more of Hobart.
IncludesHobart city tour Live guide Harbor pickup/drop-off Small group
- This activity is a small-group tour with a maximum number of 11 guests per trip
- You are welcome to bring along your own lunch or there will be stops along the way where you can purchase lunch. Food, drinks and toilets are easily accessible throughout the day
- If you are travelling with small children, please contact the supplier so that they can provide a baby seat - free of charge