Tasman Peninsula Day Trip with Cruise & Devils from Hobart36 Reviews
Spend a day on the Tasman Peninsula with a return guided bus tour from Hobart, an award-winning wilderness cruise, morning tea, lunch and a visit to the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park.
- Explore the Tasman Peninsula on a full-day tour from Hobart
- Take a 3-hour wilderness cruise for amazing coastal views and abundant wildlife
- Visit the Tasmanian Devil Park to see native wildlife
- Enjoy morning tea and a delicious lunch as part of your tour
DescriptionExperience the highlights of the Tasman Peninsula on a day trip from Hobart. Journey 1.5-hours from Hobart to Port Arthur by comfortable coach. Enjoy morning tea on the Tasman Peninsula. Climb aboard a custom-built boat for an unforgettable 3-hour wilderness cruise. Explore the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck, from rugged sea cliffs to waterfalls, rock formations, archways, and deep-sea caves. You might see seals, migrating whales, seabirds, or even a pod of playful dolphins surfing the bow wave of the boat. At the end of your cruise, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park. Spend part of the afternoon at the Park before the return journey to Hobart. Be dropped back to your hotel around 6 pm.
IncludesReturn transport Morning tea 3-hour wilderness cruise Lunch Entry into the Tasmanian Devil Park Hotel pick-up
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise - warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended
- Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability