My Guide Website?
Tasman Peninsula Day Trip with Cruise & Devils from Hobart81 Reviews
Spend a day on the Tasman Peninsula with a return guided bus tour from Hobart, an award-winning wilderness cruise, morning tea, lunch and a visit to the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Tasman Peninsula on a full-day tour from Hobart
- Take a 3-hour wilderness cruise for amazing coastal views and abundant wildlife
- Visit the Tasmanian Devil Park to see native wildlife
- Enjoy morning tea and a delicious lunch as part of your tour
DescriptionExperience the highlights of the Tasman Peninsula on a day trip from Hobart. Journey 1.5 hours from Hobart to Port Arthur by a comfortable coach. Enjoy morning tea on the Tasman Peninsula. Climb aboard a custom-built boat for an unforgettable 3-hour wilderness cruise. Explore the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck, from rugged sea cliffs to waterfalls, rock formations, archways, and deep-sea caves. You might see seals, migrating whales, seabirds, or even a pod of playful dolphins surfing the boat's bow wave. At the end of your cruise, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before heading to the Tasmanian Devil Conservation Park. Spend part of the afternoon at the Park before the returning journey to Hobart for hotel drop-off.
IncludesReturn transport Morning tea 3-hour wilderness cruise Lunch Entry into the Tasmanian Devil Park
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise - warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended
- Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking