Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Day Trip from Hobart185 Reviews
Visit Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay on a day tour from Hobart. Take in stunning views, savor fresh seafood and enjoy scenic walks.
- Experience the natural beauty of Freycinet National Park
- Taste fresh Tasmanian oysters, scallops and more at Freycinet Marine Farm
DescriptionEnjoy an 11-hour trip to Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay. Marvel at spectacular views, experience the world's cleanest air and water and taste tantalizingly fresh seafood. Drive through the seaside towns of Orford, Triabunna and Swansea en route to Freycinet National Park. Savor fresh oysters or abalone for lunch or head to a café or tavern for other options. Walk to Wineglass Bay Lookout and take in Tasmania’s most-photographed view. Return to the start of the walk with your guide or continue down to Wineglass beach. Explore more of Freycinet National Park on short scenic walks. Visit Honeymoon Bay or Sleepy Bay and Cape Tourville Lookout before returning to Hobart.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Round-trip transportation by comfortable vehicle Small-group tour Experienced local guide Airport drop off available on request Free Wifi on the bus Free drinking water provided for guests to top up their drink bottles National Park entrance fees Meals and snacks
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 8 years
- Meals are not included, but there will be plenty of stops along the way where food and drinks can be purchased
- Your hotel pick-up will be earlier than the starting time shown when booking. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by the local operator before the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now