Best Adventure by Air in Tasmania
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tasmania team
Tasmania shouldn't just be seen from ground level. There are some memorable views to be seen from up above. You can take a plane, seaplane or helicopter to enjoy some stunning scenery and views as well as the thrill of the ride itself.
Scenic flights are a great way to see some of the remote areas of Tasmania and world heritage listed areas. For the more adventurous you can have a go at hang gliding whilst attached to a cable or harness up and try the more unusual gliding from treetop to treetop on suspended cables. Enjoy the peace and quiet of soaring in a glider. If you definitely don't want to take off then try the Tahune Airwalk where you can enjoy the three storey high view over the rainforest from the suspended airwalk.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond