Best Campers in Tasmania
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Tasmania team
A great way to see Tasmania is to hire a set of wheels when you arrive. You can hire a car for a day or as long as you want. Why not hire a campervan and see it at your own pace?
With a campervan you can pull in and stay at whatever town, caravan park or camping ground that takes your fancy. Well appointed motorhomes mean you don't have to 'rough it' one little bit. You can even hire a motorcycle to tour around the state on. The winding roads, great scenery and light traffic make it ideal for motorcyclists. A range of motorcycles, cars, campervans and motorhomes are available to suit your taste and budget.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Tasmania:If youʻre booking your trip to Tasmania last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch
- Launceston: Tamar Valley Wine Tour with Lunch and Cheese
- Hobart: Bruny Island Gourmet Sightseeing Day Tour
- Hobart: Bruny Island Wilderness Coast Eco Cruise with Lunch
- Hobart: Wineglass Bay & Freycinet National Park Via Richmond