My Guide Website?
Tasman Peninsula Tour, Cruise & Port Arthur Historic Site70 Reviews
Join the ultimate Tasman Peninsula day tour from Hobart that includes a visit to the Port Arthur Historic Site. Enjoy a return guided bus tour from Hobart, an award-winning wilderness cruise, morning tea, and lunch.
- Explore the Tasmanian coast led by professional guides
- Get a front seat view on sheer cliffs, deep sea caves, and tumbling waterfalls
- Spot wildlife such as seals, dolphins, whales, and seabirds
- Enjoy morning tea and a delicious lunch at Port Arthur
DescriptionExperience the best of the Tasman Peninsula on an informative and entertaining day trip from Hobart. Journey 1.5-hours from Hobart to Port Arthur by comfortable coach. Enjoy morning tea on the Tasman Peninsula. Climb aboard a custom-built boat for an unforgettable 3-hour wilderness cruise. Explore the spectacular coastline between Port Arthur and Eaglehawk Neck. Look for seals, migrating whales, seabirds, or even dolphins. At the end of your cruise, spend 3-hours at the Port Arthur Historic Site. You will have time for lunch on site and to explore before the return journey to Hobart. Be dropped back to Hobart or your hotel around 6 pm.
IncludesReturn guided bus tour from Hobart 3-hour coastal wilderness cruise Morning tea & lunch Entry to Port Arthur Historic Site Hobart hotel drop-off available
- Make sure you dress warmly for the cruise: warm jackets, scarves, beanies and gloves are recommended
- Water and windproof jackets are provided for the 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Arrive at meeting point 15-minutes before departure to check-in, hotel drop-off available at the end of the tour
- Local cafes and restaurants are used for meals and can cater for most dietary requirements, please advise when booking