The Turning of the Fagus - Tasmania Only Event
Enjoy the Autumn Colours of Australia's Only Cold Climate Deciduous Tree
Written by Tasmania Local Experts! Read about what's going on in Tasmania and the best things to do and visit in Tasmania during your stay.
Sample Tasmania's Temperate Rainforest on a Short Walk to Trowutta Arch and its Water-Filled Sinkhole
Campsite and the Three Arch Bridge
A great spot to play, walk, jog, birdwatch, fish, picnic or barbeque.
A living plant museum, a repository for Rhododendrons from Japan,China, India - in fact the whole world.
Launceston's Farmers' Market - Inspiring a Sense of Community in Northern Tasmania
Get to the heart of Tasmania while doing a spot of shopping
We enter the grind of this beautiful Tasmanian flour mill
1. Wine Tasting in the Tamar ValleyIndulge in the flavors of Tasmania's fine wines while enjoying the breathtaking autumn foliage of the Tamar Valley. Visit renowned wine
Tasmania, an island state of Australia, is renowned for its stunning natural beauty and diverse landscapes. As winter blankets the region, Tasmania transforms into a snowy wonderland, offering a plethora of unforgettable adventures for winter enthusiasts. From exhilarating skiing and snowboarding to tranquil snowshoeing and winter hiking, there's something for everyone in Tasmania's snowy landscapes. Get ready for an action-packed winter getaway in this picturesque destination!
1. Discover the Stunning Bay of FiresThe Bay of Fires is a must-visit destination renowned for its striking landscapes, crystal-clear waters, and picturesque coastline. D
1. Discover the Freycinet PeninsulaHead to the Freycinet Peninsula for a perfect blend of stunning beaches and scenic hikes. The world-renowned Wineglass Bay awaits, offe
1. Russell FallsLocated in Mount Field National Park, Russell Falls is one of Tasmania's most iconic waterfalls. With its tiered cascades and lush rainforest surroundings
1. Exploring Tasmania's Unique WildlifeEmbark on a thrilling wildlife safari in Tasmania to discover the abundant and unique animal and bird species that call this island
1. Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National ParkDiscover the breathtaking beauty of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, home to an array of hiking trails that cate
1. Tasmanian Gourmet FeastEmbark on a culinary adventure with a Tasmanian gourmet feast. Explore the rich flavors and unique ingredients that make Tasmanian cuisine so sp
No need to worry if your plans change with free cancellation options available
All of our providers offer 24/7 support
Add your recommended places to visit by browsing the website and pressing the icon.
Create your own guide of favourite 'must see' places
Earn your Local Expert badge by Sharing your guides with others
Get your guide seen by submitting it to the Mini Guides section
My Guide Tasmania is part of the global My Guide Network of Online & Mobile travel guides.