Kunanyi & Mt Wellington Explorer Bus: One-Way Bus Pass
Are you a business owner in Tasmania?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Tasmania.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel one-way by mini-bus to the summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington
- Experience spectacular views over the city of Hobart and surrounds
- Make your own way back down the mountain to Hobart on foot or mountain bike
DescriptionThe Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus departs daily from Hobart’s waterfront to the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington. Travel one-way to the summit 1270 meters above sea level and experience spectacular views over Hobart and beyond. Use your One-Way Bus Pass to do the 50-minute one-way trip. Explore this diverse alpine landscape and the growing network of bushwalking tracks and mountain bike trails throughout Wellington Park. Then make your own way back down the mountain to Hobart on foot or mountain bike. This tour includes a professional and informative commentary in English. The buses can carry your mountain bikes, providing easier access to the growing network of mountain bike trails throughout Wellington Park. Participants can also walk from Kunanyi/Mt Wellington summit to Hobart and have a stunning 3-hour (13.6km) walk. The mountain bike ride from Kunanyi/Mt Wellington to the summit is approximately 1-hour.
IncludesOne-Way Bus Pass for Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, traveling from Hobart city to the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Access to Wellington Park and the summit of Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Wellington Park bushwalking map Professional and informative commentary Bike freight (bookings essential, no less than 30-minutes prior to departure, $10 per bike) Food and drinks Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The temperature on Kunanyi/Mt Wellington is about 10°C cooler than the temperature in Hobart city. There’s a chance you’ll experience four seasons in one day with sunshine, wind and rain – even snow is a possibility! Check the weather before you go
- There’s limited access to food and water on Kunanyi/Mt Wellington. Bring your own or visit Lost Freight Cafe located at The Springs or Fern Tree Tavern near Fern Tree Park
- Kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer buses are able to carry 4 mountain bikes on each departure. To reserve a space for your bike, please make sure to book bike freight ($10 per bike) no less than 30-minutes prior to departure. Allow plenty of time to make your way to Bus Stop 1 – Brooke Street Pier to load your bike prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Moto Adventure TasmaniaHobart, Hobart and South East
Moto Adventure Tasmania has a great range of motorbikes for hire and all the add-ons as well to make your tour of Tasmania a trip to remember. They also have 21 speed and
Mount Wellington Summit Hike
Hike down from the summit of Kunanyi/Mount Wellington on this guided hiking tour. Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch halfway at the springs and finish the day with a drink atFrom A$55.00
Tassie Tag Along 4WD ToursUlverstone, North West Coast
Tassie Tag Along Tours offers 4WD tours of the West Coast of Tasmania. You'll need a 4WD and all your camping gear to 'tag along' and enjoy the views and adventure.
Tasmania North East Voyageur Full Day 4WD Tour
This tour promises stunning landscapes, enchanting views, and the chance to spot some local Tasmanian wildlife. You’ll explore from the comfort of your luxurious 4x4 anFrom A$300.00
Peppermint Bay CruisesHobart, Hobart and South East
Peppermint Bay Cruises take you from Hobart on their luxury catamaran to Woodbridge which looks across the D’Entrecasteaux Channel to Bruny Island. Enjoy lunch at Peppe
Burnie Arts and Function CentreBurnie, North West Coast
The Burnie Art and Function Centre was officially opened in 1976 as the first purpose built arts centre in the whole of Tasmania.............
Mount Wellington Tour with MONA Ticket & Ferry Return
Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views from Mount Wellington and MONA's compelling display of art and architecture on this half-day tour.23 ReviewsFrom A$112.00
Tasman Island CruisesPort-Arthur, Hobart and South East
Tasman Island Cruises show you the coastline of the Tasman Peninsula, including the highest sea cliffs in Australia. Take in the wildlife and scenery with a 3hr cruise o
Russell Falls Mt. Field National Park Day Tour from Hobart
Spend the day in the wilderness on a full-day excursion to Russell Falls waterfalls in Mt. Field National Park from Hobart. Experience the tranquility of pristine rainfor6 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Metro CinemasBurnie, North West Coast
Sitting on the North West coast looking outwards to the Bass Strait, the Metro Cinema is one of two cinema complexes in the region, this particular one is in Burnie......